Best Friends...right? (p2)

Chapter 2

"Today We will be learning about..." Ms. Johanson babbled on. I leaned over to my friend Hannah. 

"Texties?" I asked. Just then the teacher turned around. 

"Cailey your behavior is not tollerable" she said frustrated, "You have detention Friday"

"Whatever"  I said to myself. Ms. Johanson turned back to the board and started writing again. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at the text.

Texties :)   

             -Hannah Boo

I smiled over to Hannah. 

Shall we ditch?

              -CC

I smirked at her.

Ready when you are

                  -Hannah Boo

I put my phone in my back pocket and raised  my hand. When Ms. Johanson started walking back to her desk she sighed and said "What is it, Cailey" 

"I have to go to the bathroom, may I please go?" 

"Ok, fine. But hurry back." she replied. I grinned. She won't even notice I'm gone for the whole period. I grabbed my stuff and Ms. Johanson didn't notice. On my way out I stopped to listen to Hannah and the teacher. 

"May I go too please"

"When she comes back"

"It's an emergency"

"You can wait 2 minutes"

I heard hannah sigh. "It's a... girl emergency"

There was a long pause and I could hear people trying to hold back their laughter. Then finally Ms. Johanson said "Fine, go."

As Hannah walked out I had to struggle to keep in my own laughter.

"Don't you..." she started but I put my finger to her lips to tell her to be quiet. I did not want to get in trouble again today. 

When we got outside I burst out laughing.  "GIRL EMERGENCIES?!?" I laughed so hard that it turned into a silent laugh. 

"Shut up, it was the first thing that came in my head" Hannah said defensivly.

"Ok, ok" I put my hands up in the air as an innocent sign.

We walked to the field we always go to at lunch. When we got there somebody was already there. Me and Hannah ducked behind some bushes until we could get a closer look at who it was. We were scared that we would be here for two hours when the lunch bell rang. I decided to get a closer look. I slowly crawled ou of the bush ans started walking toward the people. 

"Cailey! NO! What if they're teachers!?!" Hannah whispered loudly. When she realized I wasn't turning back she got up and followed me. The three figures stared at us. As we got closer I could make out them very faintly. Lets see... Tony, Nick, and... Brett? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's not a very good cliffhanger! I'll make a better one next time! I promise! Was this one good? Comment with your opinion please! Should I continue?

                                                   -smexiilexii