Monster School of Scarily and Gifted (GirlxGirl)

Cover By: xoxoBFFxoxo

This story is about two girls going to MSOSAG. Lexi is half vampire and half human. She gets accepted to this College for monsters, humans that are half and witches. The other girl her name is Danielle or short Dani and she was a Sea Witch. There are two types of witches Dark and Sea. Dark witches are evil and Sea Witches are good. These witches have to have guardians with them at all cost because the witches are very rare and need protection. With Dani's guardian gone while protecting her she finds Lexi as they first meet on a bus to the same school. Dani ask Lexi to be her new protector and Lexi accepts it ,but as she does a Dark Witch named Lori and her guardian named Owen that wants to destroy all Sea Witches. Lexi has to protect Dani from them even through she isn't as strong as the other Guardians she will risk everything in her power to make sure nothing happens to Dani. As they get closer together Dani and Lexi start to have feelings for one another. As they get close something happens that they can't explain only that they know something bad was coming.

Lexi goes to her third class which was her her guardian training to get stronger. Mrs. Black who was the teacher told her to choose a person and she chose Owen. They start their training and as they fought Owen beat her and she was now weaker. Mrs. Black offers to train Lexi for private lessens so she can regain her strength. What is coming to make the students and teachers to worry so much? What will happen? So stay tune for this story when it comes out.