<2>

"Dammit Camila, give me the key." She ordered. How had she cuffed her to the bed? She was too drunk to walk. And where had she been hiding those cuffs?
Camila smiled as she pulled a key out of her back pocket. When Lauren reached for it she tossed it across her room giggling like a drunken schoolgirl.
"Camila. Go get that key!" she demanded. She pushed Camila off her body and hovered over her in anger.
The second Camila's body hit the bed she passed out cold.
"I am going to kill you!" Lauren yelled to her unconscious form. She was fine, she checked, just drunk as a skunk. She cursed that she'd allowed drunk Camila to have the upper hand. She would have been more careful if she'd known crazy ninja Camila was coming out to play tonight. She searched her body to see if she'd stashed another key in her clothing.
She searched her clothing, her nightstand, and every other place she could reach while cuffed to her bed. She growled when she finally accepted that she'd be spending the night handcuffed next to an unconscious Camila. Only she'd have ninja skills when she was too drunk to walk. And how was this bed so well constructed? Did her dad make it? It was the only explanation for the thick heavy wooden headboard that she was certainly not ripping the cuff from.
She cursed a few more times and finally accepted her fate. At least Camila was safe and she wasn't going to let her do anything stupid tonight. She could be so hard on herself. She carried the weight of the world on her small shoulders. Lauren was angry as hell with her, but that would pass. She kicked off her shoes and pants, to at least be comfortable while she slept. Her button down shirt was staying put since he arm was attached to the headboard.
She pulled Camila's unconscious form to her body to undress her for the night. She unzipped the ankle boots she always wore and pulled her feet free. She held Camila's body to her as he worked to pull down the covers of her bed to tuck her underneath. This wasn't easy, since one of her hands was cuffed in place. She managed to scoot the covers down and set her body on the sheets.
She lifted Camila's torso and slipped her brown leather jacket off her shoulders. She wouldn't want to sleep in that. She undid her belt and pulled it free of her pants. He pulled the jeans down her legs. And the leggings she had underneath Lauren laughed out loud. This was such overkill. This was so Camila. She gently tucked her under the covers.
She watched her clumsy little ninja start to snore and laughed at her situation. One of Lauren's favorite Camila fantasies involved her handcuffed to her bed. The version in her head had a very different ending, but hell, she'd do anything for her. She tucked himself in under the covers next to her and spooned Camila's tiny body into her own. She was uncomfortable with one of her arms pulled back behind her in the cuffs, but she'd rather hold her in pain than simply watch her in comfort. And she loved when she snored in her arms. She'd learned that in Paris. Her snoring was tremendous, and had always driven Lauren bananas. Until she'd slept in her arms that night in Paris. That night, those noises coming from her tiny body were music to her ears. She tucked her nose into the crook of her neck and breathed her in. And the scent of Camila sent his thoughts back to that night in Paris...
Lauren yawned, "I'm just gonna catch 40. And then get up, grab a bite, brush my teeth, take a shower, and then get dressed to go..." Her exhaustion was overwhelming. She'd been so concerned with Camila's well-being that he'd completely ignored her own. Now that she was safe in the hotel room, if only for a couple of hours, fatigue washed over her.
Camila eyed her softly. "Naps tend to work better when you lay down...and stop talking." She let her gratitude show through the gentle tone of her voice.
"Okay." Lauren moved to stand up from the bed and move to the couch.
"No, no, no." Camila stopped him. "You stay there. I'll take the pull-out."
"Thank you," she breathed. She was so tired that she couldn't even move.
Camila carried Lauren's garment bag to the closet and started to hang her dress.
"Are you seriously hanging up my clothes, princess?" She teased her.
"That's very funny."
"What?" She feigned innocence.
"You do not think I remember when you called me that, Planet Green Eyes?" Camila purred back to her.
"Haha. Look at you...this proves it. I always knew you were the type."
"I am many things, Lauren. A type..." she paused and thought, "not one of them."
"Yes you are." Lauren pushed herself back to lie down. "You're the type who likes to hang up her man's clothes for tonight." Her head fell heavy on the pillow.
She laughed. "First of all, Lauren, you are not a man. But, when I have a man, the favours I offer have little to do with clothes."
Caught off guard by her clear sexual innuendo, one of Lauren's eyes shot open to study her. "That's good to know." She said cautiously. "Come on, you should get some sleep too." She encouraged her. She wouldn't be able to sleep if Camila was awake worrying.
She looked around nervously, and took a few moments before she decided to lie next to Lauren on the bed.
"I cannot sleep." She told Lauren.
"Last night, on the plane, when you were thinking about your dad, what was it?" The green eyed girl asked asked.
"A lot of things."
"We'll get wasted tonight." Lauren assured her.
"Thank you Lauren." She smiled at her. "For allowing you to get drunk? No problem" Lauren teased.
"So what's your history with Shawn?" Lauren pulled her back from her emotional thank you.
"Seriously Lauren?"
"I think I should know. I mean you have a song with this guy and I think your past relationship is relevant. Did you ever offer any 'favors' to him?" She tried to justify her question.
"Are you jealous?" Camila taunted her. "Shawn is a very handsome guy. Green is not a good color on you."
"No. I'm not jealous." She answered defensively. "I'm just looking out for you. I don't know that guy. He could be using you for all I know. You're like a...sister... to me. I just think it's relevant to know how well you know this Shawn guy."
Camila raised her eyebrows at Lauren, "A sister?"
"Yes." Lauren tried to make her voice sound believable. "Don't question it."
"Really?" she challenged her. "Then it is a good thing you were an only child." Camila felt the urge to play with her a bit, to torture her like she used to. "But I guess that is good to know because I really need to be held right now. Knowing that you can look at me like a 'sister' makes it okay for me to do this." Camila rolled her body against Lauren's and pressed into her. Lauren's body stiffened as she pressed up against her. She'd never had control of her body around Camila, and it instantly started to respond to her contact. "Did you set an alarm?" She asked whilst clearing her throat, desperate to hide the huskiness in her voice.
"No."
Camila pushed herself away from Lauren and sat up to set an alarm. As soon as she was free of her, Lauren swung her legs from the bed and bolted away from her to the bathroom.
"Just got to run to the bathroom," she quipped. Her words trailed behind her.
Lauren came out of the bathroom happily readjusted in her pants. Now she was ready to play her little game. But Camila was back in her head again. She was curled up in a ball facing away on the bed. She looked so small. Now all Lauren wanted to do was pull her into her body, hold her, and promise everything would be okay. She stretched out on her back beside her. Lauren would prefer torture than seeing her in any bit of pain. But she was frozen beside her. Lauren didn't know what to do.
"Lauren." Camila whispered. It sounded like a plea, which wasn't what Camila had intended. She didn't know what she wanted or needed.
She rolled to her side and pulled her body back into Lauren's. She tucked Camila's back flush up against her chest, slipped one arm beneath her head and wrapped the other around her body tugging her tight against her. The porcelain skinned woman breathed hot onto her neck and held her even closer by bending at the waist and tucking her ass right up against her groin. It was uncomfortable for Lauren, she had to admit, but it was Camila. She'd do anything for her Camz. She enveloped her in a spoon position cocooning her body around hers. Games were over and Camila wouldn't mention what was pressing into her back.