Antonio

We met at the bar. With one look the fires were ignited...he looked at me and me at him. The connection the feel was real. But she knew she couldn't cross that line. But why...she asked herself. Why couldn't she let herself be free w/ this man. She knew nothing would come of it relationship wise...and she was ok with that. But one thing was for sure she knew that one touch from him would send her to a place she had never been...and OHHH didn't she want to experience the passion she knew this man they called "Tony" could give. She sat next to him and ordered a glass of Merlot. She thought she would keep it sexy...b/c after all if she did give in to this burning desire she wanted to enjoy it thoroughly. He stared at her in a way that made her insides quiver. In a way that every woman desires a man to look at her. In a way that made her want to get lost in his world if only for one night.

The bartender broke the silence by asking if I would like to order something. I giggled b/c I felt like I had been caught...like the bartender knew everything that was going on in my head. I told him yes if he could give me a minute. I took a deep breath and w/o looking at him asked him how his day was. He filled me in w/ his eyes never leaving me. Although I was not looking at him I could feel his eyes piercing my face and running up and down my body from the crown of my head to the sows of my feet like he was making his claim. The small talk continued on until the bartender returned. I decided to try something different...I ordered fried oysters. All l had in my head was APHRODISIAC and this man definitely was one. I took a deep breath and turned toward him...his look his stare just made me putty in his hands. He could literally take me and mode me into anything his heart desired.

He said "I know you feel it...I know you do. Let's stop playing...we are grown. Let's go upstairs." I told him we couldn't...that I felt it...that it was definitely mutual...but I just didn't know if I was ready. We live in Ohio and we wait until Charlotte for our paths to cross? I don't know...maybe if you weren't going back...I mean if I could leave you here...as a random. But you're not...you're going back. I don't...know I can't. Let's eat have a few drinks and see how things go. I know I am talking in circles but...Is that okay? He looked at me and turned his head and took a sip of his seduction. When he looked back up he pulled me in with a force that would bring any woman to her knees. He kissed me w/ so much passion and desire that even when it was over I just kind of sat there froze unable to move.

The bartender returned w/ my order and startled me. I asked him...Tony...why he did that. "It just felt right" he said. I asked him if he wanted some oysters...and he said "what I want cannot be served on that plate." He whispered in my ear to let him have his way. That I would not be disappointed. That I would feel pleasure beyond measure. That he would wine and dine me afterwards. That it would not be a one-night thing. That it would be a start of something special. He told me...that he knows I want something real. He said, "I know you want a relationship and everything that comes w/ it. I want you too...but I have so much going on right now that I feel like a mad man Bi-Polar at times...and I don't want to bring you into that until I know that I can give you truly what you need and want. You pricked my interest too...I just had to back down b/c I didn't want to hurt you. But this right here...this moment...this energy...this fire...this is speaking louder than anything I could ever say. So let's...lets go."

He got the bill...He took my hand and guided me toward the elevator. He stopped and said "wait here." He went over to the desk and talked w/ the receptionist. Came back took my hand and said "shall we." I only nodded b/c at that point words were pointless...I was gone. We got up to the 7th floor and the door opened to a room...I stood there confused unsure b/c I had never seen anything like this...of course except for the movies. He said, "it's ok...follow me." The room smelled like vanilla and lavender. It was warm and inviting. Candles were lit and the lights were dim...like he knew he would get me here. It's like he could read my mind...He said, "yes...I wanted you here. I felt this before you even arrived. I knew or I should say I prayed that you would come to me. Aliyah look...I'm a complicated man. I'm being pulled in many different directions and I need a woman who can handle that. I have a strong sex drive and I believe that a woman's body is the most interesting and wonderful thing God has ever created. I've told you this!! I want to explore your body. I want to take us to a level that that cannot be traced or duplicated. I can't give you the relationship you want right now. But I can promise you that this here is not a one-time only deal. B/c in order for me to really fulfill this...it will take time. So yes I prepared...but I wanted it to be special. I don't want you to look at me as just another guy you give yourself too...but as the man who will make you feel things and ways you can't even imagine." He turned and looked at me and said "is that ok?" I just nodded.

The door opened and a tray of strawberries, whip cream, chocolate, caramel, tea, and honey were in the elevator. I looked at him stunned "tea...honey?" He said "yes...I remember the story." I chuckled. Walked over to the bathroom and said "may I?" When I came out...all I had on was my red bra and panty set...he pointed to his head "take it off." I slowly slid my wig off and sat it on the dresser...he smiled. "You are beautiful...incredible. I will admit I didn't' know how I would feel about you being bald...but I would have it know other way. I feel like I see you on an even deeper level. Like I am seeing all of you. You are beautiful. Curves in all the right places...turn." I did a slight pivot and he stopped me. He undid my bra and let it drop. He kissed my neck...and then ran his tongue down my spine. I quivered as he took both of his massive hands and grasped my yams. I could feel him growing behind me. I rested my head back against him as he kissed my shoulders and gently squeezed and grasped my yams. He let them rest as he took his hands and ran them down my arms to my hips. He slid my panties down and let them drop. With my back still facing him he took off his boxers and let me feel his firm erection on my back. He placed his hand next to my nanny and moaned that he could feel the energy and warmth w/o even touching her. He kissed down my back to my deriour and then cupped it. He dropped to his knees opened my legs and laid on his back with his head directly under my nanny. He told me to "Drop." He slid his tongue back and forth...Climax 1.