Not Just Personalities chapter 2

(Your pov)
I had tears rolling down my face as I jumped up in bed I looked around and noticed I was in my friends house. I looked around and noticed two figures standing at the end of my bed. I sat there staring at them frozen in fear they stared back but it was to dark to know who they were. I gulped and mustard up enough courage to say "W-who are you?" The one on the right snapped his or her fingers and the lights came on to reveal Maurice and Annabelle.

My two personalities but how are they outside my body? I thought as I hugged my knees. Maurice smirked and walked over to my side of the bed I kept trying to think of a way out of this. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up. "Miss us sweet cheeks?~" I stared at him frightened of what he was going to do. I tried to pull my arm away from him but he had a very tight grip on my arm to the point of it hurting.

"Ow n-no I didn't and how is this happening? Your just my personalities you shouldn't even exist outside my body!" He smirked and looked at me and when Annabelle left the room I knew something was going on.

But what?...

(Hey guys I hope you enjoyed chapter two of the angel of darkness it was fun leaving you guys on a cliff hanger and yes the next chapter will have smut so if your to young don't continue if you are then have fun and as always peace out my fnaf Markiplier jacksepticeye mlp gravity falls and aphmau fans ✌)