Last day

Levys pov
I woke to see gajeel sleeping next to me. Last night was the craziest thing I've ever done. Today was the last day of being here in the resort, I'm sad but I had a really great time. I hopped out of bed and walked into the shower. I turned on the boiling water and stepped in. I washed my hair and started to wash my body with my loofa until gajeels stepped in and took it from me. He dragged it across my back onto my stomach and my breasts. When he was done he put the loofa on the hanger and started to massage the soap on my skin. I quickly rinsed off and walk out while gajeel washed his hair. I blow dryed my hair and threw on some clothes. When I opened the door and went down stairs the worst thing happened. Natsu and Lucy were pounding the fists on the counter and fake moaning really loudly

Lucy: OHHHH GAAJJEEEEELLLLLL!!
Natsu: OOOOHHHHH SHHHRRDIIIMMMPPP!!

I turned bright red and started squealing. Gajeel must have heard me because he came running down the stairs asking what was wrong. Once he heard what was going on he turned red and threw his fist at Natsu's face. Natsu took the hit straight on but just kept laughing. Gajeel looked mad but then he suddenly smirked when he looked at Lucy.

"Oh yeah salamander, I'm not the only one who has mated" he laughed and pointed at Lucy's neck. There were 8 red scales in the shape of a diamond with one golden scale in the middle. He grinned triumphantly and said
"Hell yeah we did, I fucked her so hard she could barely walk this morning" Lucy's face turned a bright red and she tried to smack Natsu but he dodged. Then gajeel piped up
" well apparently you didn't fuck her hard enough because nobody heard it, mean while I fucked levy so hard the entire hotel could hear" levy blushed and kicked him in the leg but he's so big it didn't faze him. Levy then realized looking at Lucy that her neck felt weird so she ran to the bathroom to have a look.  It looked exactly like Lucy's except her was gray on the outside and a single blue one in the middle. I smiled running my fingers over it slightly, they were so smooth. I walked back out to see gajeel waiting for me.

"So this is what you meant when you said you were marking me" I said

"Yep now everybody knows you belong to a dragon slayer"  he grinned and wrapped his arms around me I just smiled. Then Mira walked out and we heard a 'click' I turned to see she had her camera up to her face.  I blushed and gajeel grinned.

"Go up stairs and pack everyone the bus will be here soon"  Mira yelled

I ran up the stairs and started to put every thing away when gajeels came up and put his arms around me from behind and started stroking my scales.
"I like these he says"
"Me too" I replied.

Lucy pov
After Mira yelled at us to pack I ran up stairs with Natsu on my trail. I plopped down on my knees with my legs spread apart that way I can have things in front of me. Then Natsu came behind me and started licking my scales. I moaned slightly because my scales are really sensitive and he knows this. So Natsu kept dragging his tongue over them. Then he slid his  hands up my thighs and slipped a finger in. I blushed and told him to stop seeing as how I had to pack his bag too.  He pouted and sat there watching me pack our bags. When I was all done I ran down the stairs where everyone else was. We all walked out onto the lobby to hand in our keys when Kyle came up to me, he smiled and curiously looked at my scales. When he tried to touch them Natsu came up growling and snatched me away saying "mine" I just laughed and said goodbye to Kyle and walked to the bus. It was all going smoothly until lissanna came over and started yelling about how Natsu fucked her. I got really mad and stormed off in the other direction. He started claiming it's not true but nobody believed him. Then he said " I love Lucy nobody else. Look at her neck I marked her my one and only mate" I blushed and turned around. Natsu was right there nose touching mine, he said barely above a whisper "I love you Lucy, I always will"   I grinned and told him the same. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bus where we were riding for 12 hours.  Thank god for troia.

Time skip Lucy pov
When we arrived at the guild natsu and I walked up hand in hand. I looked at him nervously, he grinned and kicked open the doors. Everyone stopped and stared at all the couples standing outside. When they saw we were all holding hands they cheered and the guild celebrated all night long.

-------------------------------------------------------

So my original plan was to make it longer but ya know I'm a terrible writer so I hope you enjoyed. And go check out my best friends books Ntrenyce03 she's my number one fan. So I hope you enjoyed and keep an eye on my page I'm planning on posting some oneshots. ♥️🖤