Fair enough

Just another short part, hopefully i can turn this in to something because Timothy is just too good

You felt a tight knotting sensation in your stomach, you've never been very good with your words.

"Woah are you ok?" Tim questioned, you just stood there, swaying around on your feet with a pale face. You felt as though something was dragging you up by the shoulders. It was late maybe that was the reason why, you'd spent the entire evening reciting these god damn words, was this stupid job really worth it?

Just as your weak knees gave in you were caught in his arms.

"Oh my god are you alright?" Timothy gently pushed your hair out of the way and placed his hand on your cold cheek and held you tightly as you wrapped your arms around his neck and exhaled sharply. You were not deserving of this man, so gentle so kind s-

"You ugh you" He looked around the room and panicked "are you ok? Oh my g-" Timothy held on to you tighter so your face was buried in his chest and that his chin was resting on your head.

"I'm fine" you pulled away from him and ran your fingers through his soft flowy hair. Pulling a forced smile, you got up and rubbed your forehead. Everything was blurry but your vision should come back eventually you thought.

"Don't get up too fast you don't want to make yourself feel sick" Timothy held your hand and got up. "You should get some rest though if you have an interview tomorrow" he said,squinting and looking down at his watch.

"That sounds good" you traced along his hand with your thumb and he looked down and smiled with rosy cheeks and pearly teeth.

"Yeah can't compl-" he was abruptly cut off by being pulled down to your height by his chin so you could kiss him on his lips. It took Timothy a good few seconds to realise and take in the kiss but he soon wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed back gently. He smelt of peppermint and cheap cologne (a surprisingly nice mix) and his arms wrapped around you like ribbons. You could feel the heat coming off his cheeks from Tim blushing so much so you pulled away.

He had a dumb look on his face, half lidded and smug, a cute smirk plastered on his face. You brushed your hand over his cheek and kissed him once more.

Just for good luck.