Ch.2

Daniels POV

I glare over at the box of condoms on my night stand, counting them. Well there is 6 gone, I slept with 6 people... so Joey is still a virgin I guess...

I put them back into the box and then the light off, covering myself with the blanket. I lay flat on my back and just think of the game, on how I'm winning by 34 points.

I let sleep consume me after a while, falling into a deep comfortable sleep.

--

I wake up to someone crawling on top of me slowly, not like in a fun way... sexually.

I open my eyes quickly and look at the figure, I can't make out their face. I just turn on the lamp and see Joey sitting on top of me, staring me up and down in his underwear.

Daniel: Joey what are you doing?

Joey: that little game of yours... I saw the binder...

Daniel: fuck...

Joey: I see that I'm a 10? Why is that Daniel?

Daniel: you're a virgin...

Joey: well that might change tonight if you teach me how to do this stuff...

Daniel: I'm not going to take advantage of you Joey

Joey: I'm asking you to take advantage of me, I'm asking for the sex. Sleep with me, get ahead by a lot and win the fucking game. For crying out loud I haven't even kissed anyone and I'm 22...

Daniel: Joey...

Joey doesn't speak but he presses his soft lips against mine, I can't help myself and I kiss back. I place my hand on his cheek and push his head deeper into the kiss, my tongue brushing against his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and I slide my tongue into his mouth, tongues sliding over each other.

I can't help but get hard from under his touch, wanting to fuck this boy senselessly already.

Joey: teach me now

Daniel: suck my dick...

He just nods his head, sliding down my legs slowly. He pulls the blanket off of my body and tosses it across the room. He pulls down my boxers, just staring at my dick.

He wraps his small hand around the base and starts moving his hand up and down, looking up at me to see if he was doing it right.

Daniel: just pretend... that ugh, it's a lollipop hm and you're sucking on it...

He nods his head, still pumping his hand. He licks the tip of it making me shudder. He opens his mouth, still looking at me. He puts my length into his mouth, pulling up gently. I let out a low groan, letting him know he was doing it right. I place my hand on the back of his head, pushing his head down.

He shoves the whole thing in his mouth, not chocking at all.

Daniel: no gag reflex?

He mumbles around my cock, "guess not" still sucking down hard. I pull his hair, lost in pleasure. He pulls up hard, sucking on the tip. He sticks his tongue into the slit, abusing it. I practically yell, pulling his hair harder.

Daniel: I'm gonna cum...

He just nods his head, while sucking. He places his hand at the base and strokes what ever isn't in his mouth. Moving his head up and down the base, sucking down hard. I groan loudly, pulling his hair. I cum down his throat, leg twitching.

He pulls off of my length with a loud pop. He swallows it all and crawls back on top of me, excited.

Joey: what's next?!

Daniel: well I have to prepare you...

Joey: what?

Daniel: let me just take control, you will know what I mean what I do it...

I flip Joey on his back, opening his legs. I slide down, pulling off his underwear. I stick my tongue into his clean hole, swirling it around slowly.

Joey: oh fuck...

I look up at him and see he is already falling apart. I just chuckle to myself and stick my tongue in deeper, basically licking and sucking when ever I can.

I pull away from his hole, crawling back up and sticking my fingers into his mouth. I guess he gets the hint and sucks on them, looking at me the whole time.

Daniel: fuck you're so sexy...

A blush rises on his cheeks as he sucks on my fingers, looking like a porn star. I pull them out of his mouth, kissing him before working my magic.

I tease my finger around his rim, seeing his reaction. He moans out a little, basically asking for more. I stick it in slowly, letting him adjust every so often. I start pumping my index finger in and out of the smaller boy, face twisting up in pain and pleasure. I place my lips to his neck, making him moan a little loud. I tease another finger in, pumping them in faster and harder.

Joey: FUCK

Daniel: that's your prosta-

Joey: DO THAT AGAIN!

I start finger fucking him harder, hitting the same spot each time. I decide that's enough for him, wanting to fuck him already.

I reach over to the night stand, grabbing a condom. I rip it open with my teeth and slide it on my hard cock, spitting on it.

Daniel: this is going to hurt at first

Joey: I know Daniel...

Daniel: if you want me to stop at anytime or someth-

Joey: Daniel just fuck me...

I nod my head, not wanting to hurt the smaller boy. I insert the tip, seeing his face twist up in pain again. I place my lips to his, trying to distract him. He kisses back slowly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I just breathe in through my nose, slamming all the way into Joey. He basically screams, throwing his head back.

I just sit there, letting him adjust. After about a minute he looks at me, nodding his head. I make one thrust into him, immediately making him moan out.

I start pumping at the same pace, wrapping his leg around my waist. "Faster..." he moans out. I don't say anything, i just nod and pick up the pace.

I look down at Joey, not even noticing that his eyes are rolled in the back of his head and his mouth is open, moaning loudly.

I start fucking him harder, making the bed hit the wall repeatedly. "FUCK!" Joey rolls his eyes to the back of his head again and arches his back. I just smirk, hitting the spot over and over again.

He claws at my back, running his nails down my back. He moans repeatedly, not stopping.

These moans are driving me up the wall, I'm not going to last long. He arches his back even more and closes his eyes, cumming everywhere. Seeing his orgasm made me lose it, cumming into the condom, hard.

I pull out of the smaller boy, breathing heavily.

Daniel: it goes something like that...

Joey: okay good to know...

He breathes out, fixing his messy sex hair. I wipe Joey and I off with my shirt on the floor and throw it across the room, picking up my blanket.

I take the condom off and throw it on the floor. I cover Joey and I with the blanket, him snuggling up next to me.

That was the best sex I've ever had....