The Vlog That Changed it All

The next morning Tony woke up to the sound of Chance snoring. Chance is a terrible sleeper; his arms and legs were all over the place. Chances arm was sprawled across tony's chest and shoulder. Tony removed it softly as he got up. He went to go take a shower and then to eat.
"Hey bro" chance says to tony as he walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.
"sup" tony replies.
"Hey guys" emilio says to them
they say hey back.

Out of nowhere jake pops up and is vlogging. He says he's playing a game called "what will team 10 members do for a shoutout". chance and tony say they are down to play. Chad Tepper is with him and he suggests they kiss.

Tony's pov:
Kiss?!? no way. i love chance but not like that. i couldn't kiss him it's too weird.

Chances pov:
Shit. i definitely don't wanna kiss tony but, a shoutout? from jake paul? i would gain like 50K. I guess i'm down

"i'm in." chance says
"bro what?" tony says
"cmon we would gain so many followers"
"i can't bro it's too weird"
"tony it's like acting. it's not like there are real feelings involved"
"....I need shakes" tony finally says.
"yessss" jake says as he shakes their hands signaling a deal.

Chance puts his arm around Tony's neck/shoulder and faces him.

Tony's pov:
damn. i hate this so much. i'm gonna get chad and jake back for this later.

Chance looks tony up and down from his lips to his eyes and back and forth.

Tony's pov:
Wow chances eyes are really blue. I never noticed how blue they were. Like ice blue....
Wait. what am i doing. that's pretty gay. I wish we could get this over with already.

Chances pov:
If anthony doesn't lean in right now...i'm sick of standing here like an idiot. Kiss me already man!!

Finally Anthony leans back in and their lips connect for a solid three second peck.

Chances pov:
All i could think about during those 3 seconds was how weird it was kissing the guy i've known almost my whole life.

Anthony's pov:
that was weird. i really don't know how to feel about that. chance was like a brother to me but now it feels different.

Chance runs to a sink and washes out his mouth and tony runs to the couch and jumps back on it (probably for dramatic effect for the vlog).

Jake continues his vlog elsewhere as chance and tony are left weirded out/confused.