Chapter 32

Felix's face went pale.
  "I don't think I heard right..." He said, looking away from Mark.
  "You heard me right, you were making out with Jack." Mark's voice sounded serious. Felix put a hand over his face, and looked up at mark.
  "Was it bad? Will Jack be mad at me?" He asked. Mark stayed silent for a few seconds before answering.
  "Yes, it was bad. I'm not sure if Jack will be mad. He'll probably forgive you eventually, if he even remembers."
  "If he remembers? Did he get that drunk?" Felix asked.
  "No, he actually wasn't that drunk. You just knocked him out."
  "Wait, I knocked him out?" Felix said, a little panicked. "Is he okay?" Mark nodded.
  "The nurses at the hospital said he would be okay. So most likely, he remembered what happened."
  Felix sighed.
  "I hope he forgives me."
                   ~~time skip~~
  Jack opened his eyes, and felt a terrible pain in his head. He was reluctant to get up, but mark wasn't next to him, and he wanted to know where he was. Jack got up and off the bed, and went to search the house. He found Mark sitting on the couch.
  "Hey Jack!" Mark said when he noticed Jack standing there.   "How's your head?"
  "It hurts." Jack answered, walking over to Mark, and sitting down next to him.
  "Breakfast?"
  "Felix is doing it. He's gonna be our slave today. Sort of a sorry for what he did."
  Then Jack remembered what happened the night before. Felix was drunk, and had been flirting with him all night. When Mark left, Felix decided to start making out with him. He tried pushing him away, but Felix didn't stop until mark came back, and he had to use force to get him away. It was terrible...
  "Food time!" Felix yelled from the kitchen. Jack didn't want to go see Felix. He started to sick as he got up from the couch. He told himself that Felix wasn't dangerous. It wasn't his choice to do what he did, he was just drunk. But would he and Jack still stay friends? Jack mustered the courage to continue walking towards the kitchen, where Felix was waiting.

A/N: I love how dramatic this sounds. He's just walking to a kitchen, but it seems like he's gonna die or something (;