Timbercore

Chapter 1:

Friendship. An accential part of a teenage girl's life. While some friendships aren't meant to last, some are just meant to be. With Amber and Tina, you knew from the beginning that their friendship would blossom into something else; something more. It started young like most long term relationships. They had their memories like when Amber slipped into third-base, knocking Tina down with her. The blooming of the two, however, did not start until a bit later of their relationship, the end of twelth grade to be exact. The friends were about to graduate; Amber going to California state for a degree in cosmitology and Tina was going to stay in New York to persue her career in medication. Thousands of miles away from each other was a tough idea for the duo. It all set in them the night their last final was done. They were all in the basement of Tina's house; a place that was a frecuent hang out spot for them. It was Tina, Amber, and Lindsay all down there. "Okay, okay all I'm saying is that the president has been in office for a year now and he has done shit!" Tina said in the middle of her tangent.

"Tina... he legalized gay marriage with in the first three months of office." Lindsay said in response.

"I've been waiting for that for a few years now!" Amber added in as she chose a radio to play on Pandora.

Lindsay looked down at her phone, "Okay, I have to go pick Emily and Katie up from their appartment and then Lauren from her new job at that Dicks." Amber let out a little chuckle as Lindsay picked up her keys.

"That's what you get for passing your driving test first try!" Tina said.

"Oh, you're just pissed my instructor was into me." Lindsay said smirking as she put on her old, beat up Vans.

"You have a girlfriend." Amber said putting her legs over her dear friend's lap.

"Which reminds me, I have to pick her up from school. Should give you guys just enough time to makeout and shit. Meet you guys at the park for Katie and Emily's big announcement." The two nodded their heads at the same time as Lindsay went up the stairs to leave the house.

"Speaking of lesbians, how were you a lesbian for a year?" Tina said raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know, I mean I thought I was, but oh well, the lesbian life is not for me." She said taking a swig of her coke.

"What are you now; sexually that is?" Tina said changing the channel on Pandora to Falling In Reverse.

"I guess you can just say that I'm in the middle of being a lesbain and a hetero. Yeah, in the middle.... like Malcomn. Poor Malcomn is always in the middle. But like you know, lesbians do seem attracted to me." she said laughing.

"The lesbian whisperer." Tina said laughing, knocking over her coke into Amber's lap. "Shit!"

"Ohhhh, I see your liquids are all over me." Amber said wiggling her eyebrows.

"In your dreams." Tina said throwing a paper towel roll at her.

"Tina I swear you're like the straightest person I ever met." Amber said patting her pants.

"Yes, I pride myself in that." Tina said putting her hand on her chest.

"I would love for you to turn into a lesbian." Amber said laughing.

"Is that a bet, dear Amber?" Tina asked smirking.

"Oh, Tit-Tit, you just got yourself in a fuck ton of trouble." Amber said looking up at Tina.