Bruce Connors - A Professional MMA Fighter with Many Accomplishments

Bruce Connors is a Kissimmee, Florida based MMA fighter with series of accomplishments. He attended Kaplan University for a bachelor degree in criminal justice, and graduated with 3.9GPA/honors. He took over a decade of Mixed Martial Arts training, and developed different moves and techniques. He has exceptional fighting skills, and has won several championships. In addition to Mixed Martial Arts, he also loves participating in many other sports as well. These include Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Basketball, Shooting, Swimming, and Ping Pong.

Bruce Connors and his lifetime friend Anthony Falotico run White House Jiu Jitsu in St. Cloud, Florida. It is a perfect place for people who want to learn MMA, BJJ, Boxing, Mua Thai, Wrestling, Judo, and Conditioning. Training classes are available for learners of different age groups, and for more details about the gym, you can visit their official site.

At White House Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, they are aimed at delivering quality training for various combat sports. They create an ego-free environment where people can work hard and develop their MMA skills. They have experienced, skilled instructors who have rich experience in training people of different age groups. The coaches always focus on making the training sessions enjoyable so that people can learn the things and have fun as well. The gym trains people in two locations – St. Cloud and Orlando. Bruce also provides concealed weapon classes for $50 a person monthly. Interested people can contact him through the Facebook. There needs to be minimum 11 people to sign up for the class.

Bruce Connors has served as a Law Enforcement Officer and SWAT team member in the past. He worked for the Kissimmee Police Department for 12 years, and had been involved in law enforcement, investigations, regular patrols, and other related operations. He successfully fulfilled all his responsibilities, and received several awards from the police department.

Bruce Connors actively contributes for development of the community, and supports the causes and efforts for it. He has donated to the children hospital, and has been participating in Special Olympics as a Police Officer yearly.