Awaken

Hassan's Pov

She's been out for 3 days. I've been by her bedside for 3 days. I couldn't muster up the strength to leave. My dad coming home couldn't even get me out of this room. The only time I get out of this chair is to shower, or use the bathroom. I'm not really understanding why I've been just sitting here, I don't even know baby girl like that. I haven't even men letting mfs in the room after what the fuck had just happened. I don't give a fuck if she was your best fried, if they want immediate family, best believe I wasn't letting them mfs in. I was laying my head down on my arms on her bed. I was tired ask but, I was determined to make sure she was safe and that these mf nurses and doctors was doing everything right. I felt a hand on the back of my neck. I brought my head up slowly to be met with Keharie's (Pronounced Ke-Air-Re) dark brown eyes. I smile small, glad to see her woke. She returns the gesture but, her face frowns as she realizes where we are.

"Where is my dad and uncle Smoke? Are they ok? Are you ok? How long hav-"

"Calm down ma. You're good. Yo pop and Uncle are both ok and safe. Now you, you've been in here for 3 days. You were in a medically induced coma. You had lost way to much blood. They had to do a blood transfusion on you because of it." I say to her. She looks content with my answer.

"Who was my blood donor? I have O+ and I can on receive from another O+?" She says. I chuckle a little and sat up all the way. I unzipped the sweater I had on. I didn't need a shirt under it because I didn't think I was gonna need to unzip it. But I took it off fully to show her the IV that was in my arm on my left, and the bandage on my right.

"You're officially apart of me love." I say chuckling a little. 

"Oh great. Now I have to deal with you for the rest of my life." She says as the door opens. I jumped up and, I pull my gun off my hip and took it off safety. Once I realized who it was, I kept out a sigh and sit back down and lay my head in her lap. She starts to massage my scalp. Damn near putting a nigga to sleep because, lord knows I haven't slept.

"Papa?" She calls out to him. I can see the worried look on her face. I would have it too. His arm is in a cast and he has a boot on his foot.

"How are you doing Mija? Hassan, I though I told yo fat head ass to call me as soon as he woke up!" I was about to respond but got beat.

"Daddy I just woke up. I started to ask questions and stuff so he didn't even really have a chance to call. I've been up for less than 10 minuets." Keharie says, coming to my defense. She's definitely loyal. He looked like he wanted to argue but, he couldn't because he was more happy that his daughter was woke.

"You can go now." Smoke says to me. I chuckle a little as I sit back in my chair.

"What the fuck makes y'all think I'm about to leave her right now? I've been in this mf from Jump and you expect me to walk out on her as soon as she wakes up? Nah B, I'm good on that one." I say as I lay my head back in her lap. Royalty looks at me with wide eyes, while Smoke is smirking at me.

"Daddy. Can you and Smoke go get me some food please?" Ke says. He's hesitant but, eventually nods his head. After she tells them what she needs they leave. She starts to rub my scalp again.

"Hassan, can you- nevermind." She says as she cleared her throat. I turn my head towards her. She wants me to do something but, looks scared to ask me. 

"What's up love?" I say as I let out a yawn. To say I was tired was an understatement. She sighed like she was contemplating on asking me.

"Can, can you lay with me?" She says asking like a little kid who's asking for something. I chuckle a little and sit up. I just sit their and look at her.