Four/Tobias' POV

"I dare you to run around the pit screaming that you got stabbed in the butt by a unicorn." Will says. I almost punch him but Tris kisses my cheek. I calm down.

"ok who wants to witness this" I ask. Tris stands up.

"I ain't missing this" Tris says. I laugh.

"if you film this I will kill you" I tell her. She pretends to be hurt.

"i thought you loved me" she says and kisses me. I kiss back. Soon we are interrupted by Uriah screaming something about PDA. Tris rolls her eyes and we walk to the pit. Once we get there i start running around. "I have been stabbed in the butt by a pink magical unicorn" i yell. I added some stuff. Most people walk by mumbling about how I'm crazy. Girl please they are crazy. This is Dauntless not Abnegation. Eric walks over looking at me like I lost all my sanity... I think i have.

"um Four" Eric says. I do what I do best and punch him in the jaw.

"how dare you let your unicorn stab me in the butt." I yell at him and walk.. More like strut.. Back to Tris. She laughs

"Will never said to punch anyone." She says. I laughs. "and what's up with the pink and magical unicorn?" She asks. I shrug.

"eh" i say. We walk back to Zeke's apartment. When we get there Tris shows everyone the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ what do you think?