Chapter 6

^^Please listen to EXOs 'Baby don't Cry' after the scene with Baekhyun ends, there's only one scene with Baekhyun in it and it's the second scene so when you get to the 3rd scene start listening to 'Baby don't Cry', Trust me guys, do it if you can you're in for some emotional reading lol

"Oh yes, ah, press right there again." She moans out into the pillow as Jongin sits next to her on her bed and massages her upper back. She lays on her stomach with only her shorts on, no shirt or bra. Jongin tries to do a proper job without looking at her body, but it's hard to do both at the same time.

"Go lower," She says in the cutest voice she could make out.

"Soo Jin, I think you've had enough."

She clicks her tongue and repeats, "I said go lower, or else."

He knows what that means. He starts to massage her right above her waist but she tells him to go lower and lower until his hands are almost on her ass. He furrows his eyebrows and sucks on his bottom lip trying to be a little less disgusted.

"Soo Jin, I think I should get you some medicine to make you feel better, I-I'll be right back." Before he can get off the bed she sits up and clings on to his waist. He tries pushing her off because he hates this feeling. Her fake nails digging into his skin, her breath on his chest and her breasts hanging between them. She lifts her head to kiss Jongins chest and presses her breasts on to his chest, he hates this feeling.

"I don't need medicine Jongin, I need you."

"Let go."

"Do what I say or I'll go right out there and tell him that-" She gets cut off by his hand pressing against her mouth to shush her.

"Don't."

She smiles and says, "Now that's a good boy." She gets to her knees as Jongin still sits and looks up at her. She takes a hold of his hand and guides it up her stomach and on to her breasts, flattening her hand on top of Jongins making him squeeze her.

"Yah, just like that baby. Now take your cloths off so I can see what you have in those pants."

Jongin obeys and strips himself slowly, not like when he was with Kyungsoo. When he was with Kyungsoo he striped as fast as he could so he could feel all over Kyungsoos body with his own but not this time. This time he's not looking forward to any of it.

"Why do you look so uneasy Jongin, we've done this before remember?"

Jongin shoots her a glare, "You know damn well what happened in that room that night. I didn't touch you-"

"But you will, you will now."

He closes his eyes when she pushes him down onto the bed and grinds on to him. He tries to take his mind off of it by thinking of something else but her moans fill his ears making it impossible for him to imagine anything else. He tears up when she slips a condom onto him and slides down on his dick and bounces up and down, and he could die right there and then when she comes onto his dick, he feels so dirty and impure. How can he face Kyungsoo after this?

"Tell me you love me."

"No, never!"

"We've talked about this Jongin, say it." and he does, regretting it right after.