•Chapter 24 Having a fake relationship•

In school.

All the boys eyes were on you even the girls too.

"Hey wanna exchange number?" a guy asked.

"Sorry I'm already taken." you said while you held Jackson's hand.

He look at you and said,"Woah..I never seen that side of you before."

You smirk and replied,"If I the boys who wants my number I'm taken they would definitely tell Jungkook."

"Ohh..I get it now, wow you are indeed smart." he said.

You smiled and continued walking to class with him.

In class.

When you stepped in the class you saw Jungkook writing something on his book, you didn't care so you just continue walking to your seat.

"So did it work?" Jennie asked.

"Girls..did it look like it work?" you said.

"I guess it's a N O." Tzuyu replied.

You nodded sadly but than you told them the good news.

"But I got an idea!" you said excitedly.

"What is it?!" Jisoo asked.

"Having a fake relationship!" you said softly.

"With who?" Lisa asked.

"Jackson." you replied.

"Woah...Jackson? you sure..?" they asked.

"Don't worry I'm sure." you smirk.

*after class*

"Did Jungkook notice anything?" he asked.

Sigh~ "No...I guess he doesn't care about me anymore..." you replied sadly.

"Don't say that, I can tell he still care about you."

"Maybe." you muttered softly to yourself.

After a few hours of lessons, the school bell rang. You took your bag and went to your locker to put your books, so your bag won't be so heavy.

While you were putting your books inside your locker, you saw a small light blue note was attached on the lucky charm Jungkook gave you.

You stopped what you were doing and open the small piece of note.

"I miss you." it was written on the piece of note.

You started tearing up, you really needed Hoseok to cheer you up right now.

It didn't say who was it from, but you can tell by the handwriting it was from Jungkook.

You quickly headed home with tears running down your cheeks, you just want to punch yourself so badly right now.

At home.

When you stepped in the house everyone was just chilling, but than they look at you and got worried.

"Little sis why are you crying are you okay?!" Jimin asked worriedly.

You gave a weak smile and replied,"I'm fine."

In your room.

You were just feeling lots and lots of pain and sadness, you really just want to be in a relationship with Jungkook again.

You missed all the fun, laughs, hugs, cuddles. You missed everything you did with him, but he doesn't.

While you were crying on your pillow someone knock on the door, you didn't want to say anything so you kept quite.

"Y/n can I come in?" a familiar voice said from outside.

"Mm the door is open." you said while covering your face with the pillow.

"Little sis, come talk to me tell me what happen." he said while sitting on your bed.

You didn't want to say anything, the only thing you want is a hug.

You got up and gave him a tight hug while tears started dripping down again.

"동료 (Brother) hoseok I really want to be in a relationship with Jungkook again." you said while hugging him.

"여동생 (little sis) than just tell me him." he replied.

"I can't cause when I see him I think of that girl."

"Here let me show you something." he said while taking out his phone from his pocket.

전정국 (Jungkook)

전정국: Hyung I still miss y/n...

You (Hoseok): Well tell me are you with that girl..?

전정국: N-no..but I just kind of like her.

You (Hoseok): If you wanna be in a relationship with y/n again than I'm sorry you have to leave her.

전정국: No hyung!

You (Hoseok): I'm sorry, that's the only way think about it Kookie.

전정국: Okay hyung I'll think about it.

"See he still misses you, but he still likes that girl too." he said while putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Okay...I'll try my best to tell him." you replied.

"Fighting! I know you can do it!" he said with a smile.

"Hoseok ah...do you still remember our first kiss?" you ask awkwardly.

He nodded and asked,"Yea I still remember why?"

"I-I actually wanna kiss you again."

TO BE CONTINUED.....