~3~

Your POV:

After me and Courtney had our little talk I was upset the whole day. I just wanted to cry. I was sitting in the lobby practicing what I was gonna say to Shayne. I love him but I dont know how to feel about this. I know why he left but I feel so angry. I want to yell. I'm scared. Shayne walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N What's going on?"

"Shayne?"

I looked to the ground.

"I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I wanna be happy that your here and safe but I also want to scream at you for leaving."

"Y/N."

"Let me finish. I have no idea how to feel and it's stressing me out. I wanna cry and just let everything out but I feel obligated to stay strong but I'm not strong."

"Y/N. You are strong. The world put you through hell and you survived. Your here and that means you have a purpose."

I began to cry and Shayne pulled me into his loving arms.

"I won't let anything hurt you."

His voice soothed me. I felt safe for the first time in forever and I didn't want to leave. It all came to an end when Damien walked up.

"Hey Shayne... oh.... am I interrupting something?"

I laughed.

"No you're fine."

Damien looked at me with a confused and hurt expression.

"Oh okay. Well Joe needs you Shayne."

"Oh okay."

He hugged me tightly and walked off. Damien. Came a sat beside me.

"So you and Shayne?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You guys seem really close."

"Well I mean he is my twin brother."

I quickly slammed my hands over my mouth. Oh no.

"He's your what?"

"Damien you can't tell anyone. Please."

"I won't I promise."

I hugged him. I didn't want to let go. He is a great hugger. I wonder if he a great ki... nope can't think that way. I let go of him.

"Thank you so much Damien."

Damien's POV:

Wow I never knew Shayne had a twin, or siblings at all.

"Damien will you please not mention this to Shayne. He wanted to be the one to tell you."

"Yeah of course."

She stood up and walked off. I wish she was mine.

"Y/N"

She turned around and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Do you uh... think... you know what nevermind."

"You sure? You can tell me everything."

"Yeah. I'm sure."

I'm such a wuss. I can't even ask her if she wants to get coffee. I'm hopeless.

Your POV:

That was weird. I wonder what he was gonna ask me. I just shrugged it off and walked away. I was scrolling through twitter when I bumped into someone. Geez I'm clumsy.