Performance Battle's (Edited)

Angela's POV
Today is the day i perform, i was in my Room Preparing myself, i had an hour before role call, and i was really nervous i was being dressed in my Outfit that i'll be changing at the freestyle performance, now there is 4 stages, first are the Knock offs where we will be introduced and will be able to start elimimating people that are in the Contest, next is the Talent shows where we will show our Talents Alone, then the freestyle performance & the last stage is a battle with Serena and whoever wins this gets to Be Crowned Region Queen, Im so Excited i get to see Serena my Idol is my Brothers Girlfriend, hehe~ atleast Ash will get jealous cause i'll be spending more of my time with Serena than him when i win this anyways i was being dressed By Ashley and bonnie

Angela's POVToday is the day i perform, i was in my Room Preparing myself, i had an hour before role call, and i was really nervous i was being dressed in my Outfit that i'll be changing at the freestyle performance, now there is 4 stages, first a...

my first outfit is resembled on my Glaceon, My hair was Colored a light blue to match the outfit and the rest of the performance , Ashley finished fixing my dress and Bonnie finished brushing my hair, blue really suits me~ i mean all colors do heh...

my first outfit is resembled on my Glaceon, My hair was Colored a light blue to match the outfit and the rest of the performance , Ashley finished fixing my dress and Bonnie finished brushing my hair, blue really suits me~ i mean all colors do hehe~ anyways i looked at the mirror's reflection one more time before saying "im nervous" is what i said Ashley giggled "you will be fine, its not like your getting married or something, which will come soon i hope~"she teased and Gave me a smirk Bonnie giggled "oh shut it, lets get going to the Performance Arena, Ash and everyone else might be waiting there"i told them, they nodded and helped me get to the performance Arena

Le Time Skip~
We arrived at the Performance Arena, we saw alot of People already, but we went to the Performer's individual Styling Rooms, there i saw Ash, Erin and Everybody else, Erin blushed at the sight of me and i giggled "hi guys~"I greeted "well...? What do you think?"I asked them "nice"Gary said "Pretty"Max said "Unique"Trip and Paul said in unsion "Beautiful"Both Ash and Erin said "you look perfect my Daughter"Said my dad i giggled, "Thanks Everyone" i Thanked "Hey, role calls about to start in 3 minutes, you should go"Ashley reminded "Good Luck"Bonnie wished "thanks i'll need it"i responded and grabbed my Pokeball's and Left, they left too and went to go and find their seat's, and with that i went to the starting Cubicle's , the Performance battle's are about to start...................

5.......

4.........

3......

2.......

1......

" Bonjour!, Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the TBC tournament's Performance battles, i'm your Host Pier!" Pier introduced and started "today, there will be 60 talented performers that will be performing this day!"Pier said "and also please welcome our former Kalos queen, Serena Yvonne!!"Pier stated and everyone watched her walk down the long and beautiful grand stairs as she sets foot on the stage and you could hear the loud cheers from the Crowd "thank you Pier" Serena thanked "im honored to be here at the TBC tournament and also im very happy i get to spend this honorable moment with all of you, and whoever wins this Performance Battle's i will happily Congratulate their Position of Region Queen, and to all those performers in the Cubicle's, Good luck to you!"Serena said and bowed to the audience and yadah...yadah...yadah... Pier started talking about the stages and stuff, now time to start the Show, one by one the Cubicle's Opened to meet The Audience's gaze as they cheer, as i get out of my Cubicle i see Serena still up front and looking at us one by one and stopped and looked at me and turned away after a brief second "please welcome our Performers!!"Pier stated as everyone cheered louder, almost everyone in the whole world is here it's packed and to think we are only 60 performers, i looked at my competition and stopped at a brunette and blunette, oh im going to be enjoying this, as i look back at the Crowd i smiled and wave at them, i will win this is the thought that would come to me automatically in my head cheering myself on, and then it starts with the Knock off's and they start off with Me ,i was battling May Birch i smirk, oh this will be good~
--------------------------------------
Hey everybody, sorry for the most late update Ever 😅 i was certain i could do better, anyways Thank Chu~ so much for the Reads and Votes, im seriously suprised that i reached this far and im happy about it, i Love you my Warriors!!!, lets kewp fighting till we reach the top~♡♡♡
😍😍😍😃😃😃😄😄😄😜😜😜