Chapter 1

Geordie Shore: featuring One Direction

Authors note: I'm sorry if it's really bad haha, I just thought the concept of One Direction being in the Geordie Shore house may be quite funny. The next chapter after this should be a lot more entertaining and thrilling than this chapter, as I had to introduce what Geordie Shore is. Thought the fanfic, there will be a lot of things going on, but please let me know what you thinking about my fanfic. My twitter is: @1DWorldwideArmy 

- Lizzie x x

Friday 7th September 2012, 4.38pm

"Hi, We're One Direction!" echoed the five teenage singers in sync. "And we're going to be on the new season of Geordie Shore. Tune in this Tuesday at 9.30pm to watch the season premiere!" Niall said enthusiastically to the camera that was filming the television promo.  

"Be prepared for a whole new season of drama with myself, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam as well as five new girls from the Shore!" said Louis with a big grin on his face. The four other boys smiled unnaturally although still looking perfect. 

"CUT!" called the Director, "I think that's it. The one that we will use for tomorrow night!" muttered the Director to himself in excitement. He then walked off into a different room, without dismissing the five boys from the set.

Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Harry Styles were to be the new boys in the Geordie Shore house. Geordie Shore being an English reality TV show, where 10 people live together as their lives are documented. They endure many quirky events during their time at the house, such as maintaining a job and going partying. Although there is always drama in the house, whether someone can't find their spray tan, someone's boyfriend is being a complete asshole or a fling between one of the house mates begin.

Tomorrow, the five fit young lads were to set off to Newcastle, England to settle down in the house, before a few days after the five girls would arrive. The television promo would air tomorrow as well.

Harry jumped out of his seat as soon as the Director yelled 'cut' and frolicked around the film set. Obviously he was extremely excited to leave tomorrow, as was the other boys but they remained professional. 

"Why aren't you guys excited?" Harry exclaimed as the boys began to leave the set and go into their dressing room. 

"I'm excited Harry, but just not as excited as you are" Zayn replied taking a seat on the couch placed in their dressing room. 

"But we get to meet new girls! Go out partying and let loose! Paul won't be around to look after us, so we can do anything we want." Harry protested. 

"I know this seems like an opportunity where we can let loose and go wild but remember Harry, we don't want to make ourselves look bad, especially because a lot of our fans are going to watch. We have to be careful we don't go out and do anything insane that will ruin career" Louis debated, he looked around at the other boys then at Harry, who was sat at a stool in front of the mirror, looking in a state of defeat.  

The boys waiting patiently in their dressing room before they were allowed to head back to their house in London.

The trip back was short, only about a twenty minute drive and on the way back, they had all decided that they would go pack for tomorrow. Allowing them to not rush in the morning before they left. 

Louis headed upstairs but had a quick detour to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea. His suitcase was sitting on the bedroom floor, it had been there empty for a few days and it was now time to be filled up. Louis began gathering clothes, starting off with a pair of tan Chinos, then his famous white shirt with blue stripes. He packed some white espadrilles, red suspenders and several other shirts and pants he could wear. Packing some nice clothes incase they might have some sort of formal dinner which probably wouldn't be likely. Topping off the packing, Louis added some underwear and essentials such as hair product and his toothbrush. Louis sat back on his bed and sighed, thinking of what could possibly happen during the show.