2-never seen again?

You might ask why she was never seen again. I mean, she only walked out of school. Right?
Wrong!
What none of you knew is that when she walked out of school there were some secret agents waiting outside school to sneak out and capture who ever walks past them. Or so she thought.
They covered her mouth and put a black material bag over her head. They dragged her by her her hands and took her to a secret location.

When they arrived, they took the bag of her head. The girl found herself tied up in an empty room with yellow walls as pigmented as the sun. With the floor being as blue as the ocean. She was confused why the room looked so friend and childish but seemed so powerful and fearful.
They untied her and she was left by herself in this empty room with only a chair and herself in. She noticed a big window but unfortunately it had a lock on.
She realised that she had a Bobby pin in her hair. She took it out, unbended it and tried to unlock it. She picked the lock until the padlock was open. She put the Bobby pin in her pocket and realised that she couldn't open the window. She remembered that there was a chair in the room and picked it up by the back. She raised it slightly and started hitting the legs against the window. It started to smash and she threw the heavy chains from the padlock and demolished the window. She jumped out the window to a floor about a foot below the window. She turned right and saw her kidnappers. She than turned her head slightly and saw her parents. She went up to her parents and what asked

"What's happening? What's going on?"

She looked at her mum and her mum replied

"We was watching her escape on the security cameras and we think your ready!"

She looked at her mum and asked

"Ready for what?"

Her mum replied

"Ready for ......."

(Find out next week what the girl is ready for and see if it all goes according to plan!)
(A/n: Hi guys! I hope you all are enjoying this. I wish to make this a long series of chapters if you guys would like that. I've not really been feeling myself the last few days. I sometimes wonder if I can even write stories cuz my grades are always bad in english. Anyway, if you guys enjoyed this than please vote for this story and comment suggestions of what you want me to write about it would really appreciate it.
Also special thanks to
Logann_Sanders
NWTBWarfstache
With_The_Fairies
Colourful_Cat_
ScarlettSquirrell
Thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting on my stories it really means a lot to me.
Any way until next time guys, Bye! Bye!)