Kyungsoo the Owl

_____________________________________________________12 pm___________________________________________

( PHONE)

DO: Yeoboseyo! Can you come with me to the mall ;because I need to buy clothes to give to Zitao on his birthday !

Me : When is his birthday again ?

DO: May 2 and it is tomorrow!

Me :Thank goodness you called !I will come with you Kyungsoo!

DO: Get dressed Seo because I am right in front of your door !

Me: Yes sir..

We went to the mall and bought gifts for Tao . I also bought gifts for all the Exo members .

I bought a cap for Tao ,a guitar for Chanyeol , books for Suho and Kris , shoes for Luhan and Baekhyun , headphones for Chen and Lay , a sports bag for Xiumin and I don't know for Kyungsoo , Kai , and Sehun .

Me: Since you are here, what is a perfect gift for Kai and Sehun oppa ?

Kyungsoo : Sehun likes ddeokbokki ! Buy it there ... For Kai , he loves to wear t-shirts with characters printed in them so buy him Michael Jackson t-shirts .

Me :I am going already to buy gifts for them ; thanks a lot Kyungsoo ! I will be here in five minutes .

Actually , Kyungsoo is really a hyung ......he knows like everything in Kkamjong and Sehun oppa... (so impressed )

So I bought the gifts for the two hyungs and secretly bought a gift for Kyungsoo ; a plane ticket to Singapore ! It is not that expensive and Kyungsoo oppa really wants to go there!! ( plus , I don't want to get hit with his fist )

...........................................with Kyungsoo ...............................

Me : Oppa oppa ! I am here with the gifts !

Kyungsoo : I also bought gifts for you and Tao .

Me : Let's go now oppa; I need to prepare my clothes for tomorrow ! Can you help me choose clothes

Kyungsoo : I am not the type of a fashionable person ; but I'll try to help you ..

Me : Okay ! Let's go !

____________________________________________my room __________________________

Me : Which do you like , this pink one , blue or brown dress ?

Kyungsoo : The blue one .

Me : Then the shoes ?

Kyungsoo : The white one ; look Seo, I really need to go home ; sorry .

Me :Okay , thanks for inviting me , bye !

And that's it, I was alone