Rules and stuff

So.. Another RolePlay book. Yep. Here goes with the rules (also notes about my abilities/preferences).

1. Please try to avoid Mary/Gary Sues.

2. Please try to avoid paragons or op characters.

3. This is individual, meaning just me and you. I'll respect what you want/are comfortable with, so please do the same for me.

4. I'm cool with romance, but a kiss (not a passionate one, gross) is as far as I'll go. Hugs, cuddling, ushy gushy, go for it, but no smutty stuff.

5. I'm cool if your character is lgbt, but I'm personally not comfortable roleplaying as them or romantically with them, sorry. :-/

6. Feel free to make requests for whatever. Lucky for you, I like roleplaying as boys more than as girls, so that whole disproportion works out for me.

7. I'm not good at being a jerky character, so if you're thinking to request someone like that, you've been warned.

8. Please give long-ish responses. I need more than just: "Okay," she said. - or - He smiled. Feel free to move the story along without depending on me. (I can only keep it going for so long. :-) )

9. Please have fun and let me know what you are or aren't comfortable with or if you have any issues or questions.

That's it. I'm going to trust that you read the rules, if not, I'll know, and I'll let you know.

Ps: more than one person can roleplay with the same character