Moments; One shot.

Andrea was a normal girl. Liam was a superstar. Faith kept them together. They stood up strong and proud and let nothing ruin was was making them happy.

The night was perfect. The stars were sparkling and the it was quiet. Liam got to Andrea's house before 8pm from their concert in Bradford. It's been 5 months since they've been in their relationship, but it wasn't leaked. Andrea was baking her delicious cookies in the kitchen--as usual. She loved it. When Liam got home, he covered her eyes from behind and said "Guess Who?" Andrea took of his hands and said "Pfft. Who would go to house and head to the kitchen except you, silly!". The couple laughed. Liam headed to the couch to watch movies with her. Andrea came back with her cookies. "I made food you can with your hands. I know how you feel about spoons. Haha!" then she sat with him, laughing. "I'm sorry I couldn't get the cookies perfect as they used to." said Andrea. Liam chuckled "Shh, you talk you much." then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

The night passed and they woke up in the morning. It was raining. What a cold morning it is. Liam got up to make hot chocolate for Andrea. After he made hot choco, he woke up Andrea. "Wake up, love. It's a new day to spend more moments  with my precious angel.". Andrea got up and took a sip "Babe, what if the directioners would find out about us? You know what they are.". Liam looked into her eyes and said "I won't let them ruin this. I won't lose you, ever. You're my reality. My dream. You were the missing piece I need. Don't ever forget that" while he kisses her on the forehead. "I love you so much, Liam." she answered. "I love you, most." Liam replied.

Months already passed, they're still together and happy. Until they it was their relationship was LEAKED through the internet. Andrea was in her room, sobbing, crying and being hurt with all the rude messages that nobody wants to see. It's disgusting. Liam came in with a worried and sad face. He sat next to Andrea who was still sobbing and whispered "Li-Liam?" Liam put his arm around her and hugged her tightly. Andrea can feel his hearbeat fast, he was too, nervous and concerned. "I told you, I won't let them ruin this, right? We can go through this together if we're brave enough, love. Are you with me?" giving a sweet smile to Andrea's face. Andrea nodded and kissed Liam on the cheek. Things are getting bit better  for them.

~

Directioners started to respect them. They were really happy and went through the consequences. They knew their love could be everlasting if they can fight for it. A year already passed. On days, Liam would speak to Andrea thru Skype everyday while on tour and once, Andrea fell asleep while they were talking, the following day, Andrea woke up to see Liam still there watching her. She mumbled "Don't you ever get tired?". He smiled and said "You're beautiful. I won't mind. It's like I'm seeing an angel sleep." then Andrea gave Liam a 'I love you so much' look. They were an adorable sight. On other days, Liam would tweet about Andrea.On the day of their 1 year anniversary, Andrea woke up from a sweet text message from Liam "Happy Anniversary, love. I love you much, my angel."  Liam went to Andrea's house at exactly 9:23pm. The day they met, too bad they weren't alone. Andrea had some guests over. It was me, and the other girls who were members of "Pinoy Directioners" 8 years ago. We were so much very happy with these two with their relationship still strong. They were great. Andrea and Liam just cuddled the whole time. Liam whispered "Your friends look good. But you look better." Andrea went red and covered her face. After a few hours, we left and let them be alone.

~

"Finally! I can have you for myself." said Liam, laughing. "Don't be THAT selfish." said Andrea while pinching his nose. They started to slow dance. "This is really.. sweet." she whispered. Liam didn't mind but he moved his face closer to hers and eventually pushed his lips to hers. Liam quietly said "I wish to spend my whole with you. Happy Anniversary, love. I love you so much."