Am i jealous?

{Dottie P.O.V}
I look at Daniel in a kinda happy face but inside I felt this weird and raging urge to punch michi.....just then this girl walked in, she was a werewolf like me but she had long brown hair and blue eyes. Me and Daniel walk up to her then we started talking...
"Hi! Are you new here!" I said to her in excitement. I was happy to of gotten away from Michi and Daniel.
"Yea! My name is pheobe" she said to me and Daniel. I was very happy that Michi wasn't here anymore.....
"Excuse me for a moment...I gotta go use the bathroom" I said and went to the bathroom.... I looked in the mirror and wondered to myself......
"Am I jealous" I kept thinking. I felt like I was because I didn't like seeing daniel with another girl..... But then when Michi kissed him I felt very pissed..... I looked in the same mirror in shock...
"I'm jealous!" I said out loud in shock. Why am I jealous about Daniel..... Why don't I feel that way with blaze.... I stared in the mirror and tried to answer the questions but I still didn't know..... Could it of been that Daniel and I have known each other longer then me and blaze have? Just then pheobe came in the bathroom blushing.
"OoOoOo, what made you look like a tomato" I said to her in tease.
"Um..... His name is Rylan......" She said kinda nervous.
"You like him!!!????" I said very excited.
"D-Do you like him! I won't be around him anymore if u don't want!!" She said very nervous.
"No we're best werewolf buddies!" I told her.
"Besides I can help you get with him if u want". I said to her, I wanted to help her because she was just like us and no different.
"Really!? Thanks!!!!" She said very happy then she started yelling and jumping up and down.
"Heh, np, but can I ask you something....?" I told her, I wanted to ask her about Daniel to see if I was really jealous.
"Sure whassup?" She said to me.
"What happens if you have a friend you've known for a long time but then you start to get feelings for him, but then you have a boyfriend that you love, so then you have a friend but this girl came up to kiss him and you started to have feelings for him?" I said to her, gosh that sounded kinda like a paragraph.
"I mean.....I would be kinda jealous......" She said.
"Ok, thanks!!" I said running off, kinda rude of me but I had to go tell Daniel asap!!
"Your.....welcome?" She said very confused...
I seen Daniel talking to Michi but I interrupted just to tell Daniel the news.
"Daniel!!!!!" I said very excited, idk why tho....
"Hold on one minute Dottie , yea Michi, I'm cool with that" He said as he slowly looked at me at my eyes.

                     {Daniels P.O.V}
"What was the question?" Dottie said to me. Of course she was curious, like always I thought.
"Meh, it wasn't important" I said to her, I loved her but I didn't want her to think that I said yes to Michi because I didn't care for her.
"Oh....k...." She said as her ears slowly went down.
Michi was gone so I felt the need to do this, so I grabbed her chin and raised it to my face.
"Dottie, what's wrong.....?" I said to her in a quite but soft voice.
"I-I.....I'm...jealous....." She said blushing a dark red.
"Of who~" I said to her in a sexy voice.
"Y-You and Michi......" She said to me, after that I was shocked...... But her eyes looked so pretty and her face was very close to mine.... Michi wasn't around..but I kinda felt like a player if I did this..... But still..... I couldn't cold myself back anymore...... So I kissed her..... For about 30 seconds we kissed then stopped...... We were both blushing very dark red and our ears were down.
"Babe!!!!!" Michi said running to me.
"Fuck" I thought.
"B-Babe?" Dottie said.... She was gonna cry....
" I can explain Dottie..... Just listen please....." I said to her.
"Fine....." She said as she slowly started to cry a bit. Tears were coming down her face and my heart broke a bit.
"I said yes to her because I didn't think you loved me...."
"So that kiss meant nothing to you?...."
She said, she was crying and her face was pink.
"No Dottie, I kissed you because I really love you!" I said to her, but then I forgot Michi was behind me.
"Wow...." Michi said
"I'm so sorry Michi!" I said to her, I wanted to apologise for pretending.
"My plan worked" as she smirk at me.
"What?" I said confused.
"I knew you loved Dottie.... I really do love you Daniel but you love Dottie, so I decided to let Dottie realize that she loved you too" Dottie said, it sounded like a speech.
"Oh... Dottie please stop crying..." As I grabbed her hand.
"I can't, I was just a bit heartbroken..."
She said then I started to joke with her and tried to make her smile.
"Your such a cry baby" I said to her while smiling.
"Shut up" she said in a teasing way as the playfully punched my arm.
I took her outside then when we reached the stairs at our school I sat on it and then I kissed Dottie again. But this time I stood up and pinned her to the stairs wall while kissing her. When I stop and saw her face she was blushing dark red again, it was very cute that she was blushing while I was kissing her. Girls are so adorable when they blush....
Just then Rylan and pheobe came out and saw us.
"Woah what went on between u and her"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YESSSHHH I SHIP THEM TOGETHER DONT JUDGE K? ALSO THANKS CHU PHEOBE FOR BEING IN THIS WITH MEH AND FOR DA EDVICE.