Chapter 18

Teagan's P.O.V

You know when you are drunk when you can't even walk 3 steps without stumbling.

I watch as many people just give up and sink down to the floor where they are.

"Yellow my pink friend." Jaime says, walking up behind me and patting my head.

"Jay?" I ask, turning around.

She laughs and I see that her eyes are glazed over. She's so drunk. I think as I watch her laugh for no reason.

"No more alcohol for you Jay." I say with a smirk.

"Why?" she whines childishly.

"Because you are going to regret it tomorrow." I say.

"Be drunk with me then we can both regret it tomorrow." she says giggling.

I shrug. I've had some alcohol but I'm not drunk yet, tipsy yes, not overly drunk.

"Anybody up for Truth and Dare?" someone downstairs yells.

People cheer and start to congregate in the living room.

Jaime tries to go but falls over nothing.

"Come on love." I say as I help her up then put my arm around her waist. "Let's go join in the fun."

She laughs again and we make our way to everyone else.

We sit in a circle and start the game.

It's harmless fun for the first few rounds then it goes deep as Kiana says "Truth."

It's the first truth of the night and we all wait eagerly as Dan tries to think of something.

"Have you ever cheated on someone? Who did you cheat on? Who 'helped' you cheat? When?" he finally asks.

"A year ago with an old friend, Cole, and I was in a relationship with Percy at the time." she says and everyone laughs.

I force a smile. Poor Percy. That's why they broke up then. I think.

"Jaime, truth or dare?" Tasmin asks.

Oh shit! I think.

"Truth." she says and I tense up, expecting a question about Jaygan.

"What's going on between you and Teagan? Do you like her? As more than a friend?" Tasmin asks.

And there it is. 50 points to House Of Teagan for guessing that correctly. Well done! I think sarcastically and mentally high five myself.

"Nothing's happening between us. She sees me as her friend and as far as I know, we're best, best, best, best friends." Jaime says and glances at me.

In that second, I see an alertness in her eyes that wasn't there before.

She's still drunk but sobering up fast.

A bottle is passed around and we all sip from it.

"Louis, truth or dare?" Jaime asks.

Louis sits up straighter. "Truth." he says as everyone groans.

"Shut up all of you. You can pick dare if you're up. Is Larry Stylinson real?" she asks in one breath.

I cross my fingers. Louis smiles drunkenly at Harry before turning back to Jaime. "I wish but Hazza doesn't seem to like me in that way." he says softly.

Harry freezes. He's not drunk enough to forget that yet.

It all goes quiet till Louis throws the challenge to someone else and the game continues.

***3am***

"Hey Harry." I say, walking up to him.

"Are you drunk?" he asks, looking at me curiously.

"Very very very and completely." I nod, trying to be serious and then giggling.

He rolls his eyes. "Wanna dance?" he asks.

"Sure." I say and shrug.

The music is upbeat so we dance along for a few minutes before a slow song comes on.

"May I have this dance?" he asks and bows, extending his hand.

I chuckle and put my hand in his. "Why of course you may." I say and we start dancing.

A few seconds later he stops abruptly. "What's up?" I ask, nearly falling on my face.

"I'm going to be a pile of ash soon if I don't let you go." he says, smirking over my shoulder as he pulls me closer and into a hug.

We start swaying. "What?" I ask.

"You'll see." he says but doesn't let me go.

I see Louis start shoving his way through the crowd toward us.

"Harry, Louis is on his way... please let go." I murmur in his ear.

He holds me tighter even though I wiggle to get away.

Louis walks up to us as someone taps me on the shoulder. "Comfy?" Jaime asks, her voice cold.

"Haz, let go of the poor girl." Louis says, grinning and pulling Harry away from me.

"Thanks Louis." I say thankfully, stretching.

"No problem Teags, he's a handful when drunk." he says, laughing.

"You aren't drunk then?" I ask.

"Nope, alcohol isn't for me today. I feel a bit sick." he says and leads Harry away.

I chuckle lightly before I hear Jaime clear her throat.

"Yes?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"You like Harry?! Of course you do! Why? Why him?" she almost yells and I switch off as she starts her rants.

I daydream a bit about Niall until I hear "you will never be with me so I don't know why I try-" and that jolts me out of my daydreams.

"Good one." I say, cutting her off.

She looks at me confused but before she can speak, Niall walks up. "Hey Teags, want to dance?" he asks and I guiltily glance at Jaime.

"Ugh!" she moans and storms off.

"Yes." I say and he leads me onto the dance floor.

We dance a bit before Liam interrupts us and hands us each a cup before asking where Jaime is.

"Damned if I know. If you find her tell her I'm sorry." I say and down the drink in my cup.

It makes my eyes water but my brain go fuzzy. I like this feeling, no worries in the world about who likes who and why.

We dance a but more before I'm dragged out of Niall's arms. "Wha-" I start but am interrupted by lips on mine.

I close my eyes and enjoy it till I pull away and see Niall, Liam and Louis staring at me.

I look at the other person and gasp.

Jaime.

"What did... Why?" I stutter.

She shrugs. "I've been seething this whole night watching you dance with other people... I got tired of it." she says.

A/N

So I took it down and redid it... I suck at smut so ya... sorry if u had to read my earlier attempt. I'll be posting the next chapter soon and hopefully it'll be better...

Just to warn you that next Saturday I fly out to Mauritius for a school tour. I'll be back by the 10th of October so no updates then but I'll try my best.

Thanks guys for reading this.