Good morning baby

Liza's pov
It's 10:00 in the morning and I walk into David's house. I walk towards his bedroom, and quietly crawl into his bed beside him. I take a moment to look at him and think of how lucky I am to have a guy like him.
"Good morning babe," I kiss his cheek and he moves only a little,
"Happy anniversary, I love you," I say. He smiles. I kiss his collar bone and up his neck as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close.
"I love you too baby." He replies. His eyes still closed he grabs my waist gives me a bundle of kisses on my neck and cheek. He looks at me with his dark brown eyes and smiles. "I can't believe that I am this lucky to have you."
"Aweee, thanks baby." I reply. He presses his lips against mine and I feel a strong connection through the kiss. He jumps on top of me and I laugh as he tickles me as he kisses my neck. He French kisses me and cups my face with his big soft hands. I softly moan as he kisses me even more.
"Babe we have to get up" I say as he slows down. He continues to kiss my cheek and presses me into the bed. I finally have the strength to flip him over and I land on top of him.
"David, cmon we can do this later but right now we need to start our day."
"Okay" he whines. I roll my eyes as I walk to the kitchen and he heads to the bathroom. While he's getting ready, I decide to make some breakfast. I crack the eggs and. scramble them as i fry some bacon. The bread is toasting and the bacon is cooking, everything is going great I say to myself, this day is going to be perfect. Suddenly I realized I spoke too soon.