Begin Again

WILL CONTAIN ABUSE, SEXUAL THEMES, AND VULGAR LANGUAGE: you've been warned💕✌️

Lylas POV

Introduction to Begin Again -

I run as fast as my feet can carry to me the bathroom and when I get there the door is slammed shut and the tears start streaming down my face.

I never asked for this. You think u know someone but you don't. After hours of sobbing I lift myself off the tile of the bathroom wincing from the pain in my back and walk to the mirror.

You would think I would gasp from the look in the mirror but when you get beat everyday for a year you kinda get accustomed to it.

My name is Layla Brooke and I am in a extremely abusive relationship with my boyfriend Tyler.

He seemed like your basic intriguing bad boy but he ended up being a freaking crazy person. He has dirty blonde hair, very dark eyes, 5'10 and covered in tattoos and piercings from foot to head.

He was very cocky and so obnoxious and I fucking loved it. And of course I looked very weird with him. I have light green eyes freckles and ginger hair. The only tattoo I have is a heart on the back of my neck and I have a nose piercing that I did myself when I was 12 and my dad just let me keep it.

Every night I come home he is drunk and drugged up on my coach. And all he wants at that time is to have sex with me. I've only caved in two times for him and it wasn't on my own will. The first way was me waking up tied up, and the second was when I got trashed and I passed out. I woke up naked on the kitchen floor and the sick fuck was standing there with a little fucking smirk and he teased me when I cried about it.

You might say ' why not leave him?' Well maybe because I've attempted it over ten times and it only ended in brutal, endless beatings that went on for hours.

I quickly swipe those thoughts from my mind and hop in the shower. After I get dressed and my hair is dry I quietly leave the bathroom and grab my purse.

When I get to the front door I finally think I'm home free, until a floor board creaks and Tyler strolls into the room.

"Where the fuck do you think your going slut?" he says with pure hatred. "I have to go to work..." I say just above a whisper. "Whatever, don't you fucking dare be a minute late." he says sharply and stomps out of the room. Before I leave I hear him turn on the tv and porn instantly is heard through the small apartment. I leave through the door and close it with a click.

I couldn't hold it anymore, the tears came as I walked down the hall to the elevator.

Ok hiiiii so another fanfic... ik no one reads these but whatever I'm gonna write the first chapter later today! dap yeah!

Twitter- @Tommogurl27

Instagram- pearlfanatic27 😂💕💕💕💕