The daughter of him

. I live in with my mom and my brother they HATE my guts but I just don't understand, is it because I have white hair and they have blond is because I have one black eye and one blue and they have green eyes is it because I'm pale and they are richly tanned or is because they just plainly don't like me.....my name is Riley lost, the thing I don't get it that my moms and brothers last name is Keegan Ashton and Milly Keegan . 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' went off my annoying alarm clock 'SMASH' "ok well I have to buy a new alarm clock now" I said sadly as I wanted to buy the new legend of Zelda game . "RILEY GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS AND TELL ME WHAT THE HECK THAT CRASH WAS!!!" Screamed my annoying mom "yes ..............mother" I said getting up and putting on my black and white striped tights with a bit of a over sized t-shirt that said 'if you don't like me to bbad ' I put on my socks and put my hair in a fishtail braid and walked down the stairs. What awaits me I'm to scared to know...

OK SHORT LITTLE CHAPPY CHAPPY CHAP! Jeff:well it's chapter but.... Me:BAD JEFF NO CORRECTIONS OR YOU WILL NOT BE IN THI STORY I WILL REPLACE YOU WTH BEN ! BEN: am I in it? Me and Jeff :get out! Me:bye guys there just being weird again....