Chapter 2

Nagisa: Oh, Hakai, that is-----

Koro~sensei: You must be Hakai Aka-

Me: Akane

Koro~sensei: But it says you are a Aka-

Me: It's Akane

Koro~sensei: Ok?

Me: Now, who are you?

Koro~sensei: I am your new teacher! Call me Koro~sensei

Me: Hmmmm...........Nah, i'm just gonna call you tentacles from now on!

He goes into a emo corner and cries, I let Nagisa go and walk over to Ben and pat him on the head.

Me: Still short eh?

Ben: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Now, now, don't get all mad, we wouldn't want anything to happen now will we Ben?

Ben: N-No ma'am!

Me: Good, now, I have to go and talk with Karasuma so you all be good and don't make me angry! 

I walk out and close the door and just as i'm was about to walk to the teachers lounge I hear a voice speak.

???: 'Dont make me angry' Bull shit! She can't do jack shit!

Karma: Shut up Terasaka, she has better hearing then all of us!

Terasaka: Yea, sure, and she is gonna barge in here and kick my ass

I smirk and slam open the door scaring everyone, I was looking at the floor with my bangs covering my face, I looked up and smirked and one bang covered one eye.

My mercury eye pretty much glowing, the creepypasta's, Karma and Nagisa stepped back.

Me: I heard you talk shit about me aye Terasaka? What nothing to say? You had a whole lot of shit to say before~

Koro~sensei: Karma.......care to explain?

Me: No need tentacles~ I am pretty sure you will all see if this fucker keeps talking about me like that

My facial expression turn emotionless as I walked to the teachers lounge. I slammed open the door making the blonde guy from earlier and a female version of him jump while Karasuma just sighed, I walked in with my black aura still around me, Karasuma just went and sat on a couch and patted his lap. I walked over and sat on the couch and lay my head on his lap.

Karasuma: What happened Itta?

Me: Some kid named Terasaka talking shit about me

Karasuma: Should've known it was him

Karasuma placed his hand on my stomach as we sat there in silence. It was peaceful until the two blondie decided to start annoying us.

Fem blonde: Karasuma~ Why do you let her lie on you like that?!

Karasuma: Cause she isn't annoying and she doesn't try to seduce me 

Male blonde: Oh, I get it, you only let her lie on you cause you feel pity for her right?

I growl angrily as I glare at him, before I could get up Karasuma put his hand on my forehead and started to kind of pat me. I accidentally purred when he was patting me, making the blondes look at me like I was crazy.

Karasuma: Still have that habit, I thought you grew out of it

Me: *purr* S-Shut up *purr*

Karasuma: It's cute

The door barged open to let us see...............