Part 16 (=_=)

-skip to wedding day-

Taking few deep breathes, trying to calm myself down.

While looking at myself in the mirror, the door went open and i could see the reflection. It was my parents.

"Mom! Dad! " I get up and hug them immediately.

"Chungha-ya" mom cried when saying out my name.

Tears starts rolling down and dad helo wipe it off.

"Dont cry else you'll look ugly" he said trying convince me not to cry.

"Dad" I hug him again.

"Aigoo our daughter...hahah quick the ceremony is starting" mom said and they both leave the room.

The helpers helped me carry the back of my dress until the front door then they leave me alone.

The door opens and all of the guest's attention are on me and my attention are only on taehyung.

He was smiling widely and i couldnt help but to laugh at his cuteness.

-after the wedding ceremony-

"Shall we go?" Taehyung said while offers his hands to me followed by a wide smile.

I nodded and take his hands. We both entered the car and drove off.

"Im glad" i said.

"What for?" He ask.

"Im glad i married you. like married sincerely. You know" i sound nervous for some reason.

"Are you okay?" He laughs.

"Im nervous" i said.

"For? The ceremony has ended" he said.

"You know. After the ceremony... usually couple.......couple.... uhhh...t-they..."

"They what?" He smirk.

"Uh....t-they" i start to fidget.

"Hey relax i wont force. We won't" he said.

"Huh?" I sound confused.

"If you dont like it, and im forcing you to do it, then it is not love that we are making. Besides im not interested in all of that, as long as you are beside me then im fine" he said.

'Aww... you are so sweet'

I was relieve that he understands me.

"Thank you taehyung-ah" i said.

♡ home sweet home ♡

"So.. what are we going to do next?" I ask.

"Lets just rest" he said and pull me to lay beside him.