226

*Still Your POV*
He didn't respond. I looked up at him. He was smiling.
"What?" I asked. He continued to smile at me.
"You're jealous." Julian replied. I just playfully rolled my eyes again.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.
"You're jealous of Mona." He said. God damn it! I just gave him a weird look.
"No, I'm not." I said, trying to play it cool. He chucked.
"Yes, you are. You think she's going to take me away from you." He said.
"She is!" I yelled. He started to laugh.
"I told you, you were jealous!" He said. I playfully punched his arm.
"Julian, she's just going to cause more drama. She's going to try to get in the way of our relationship. I can't lose you again." I said, sadness filled my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me.
"Y/n, I'm sorry about last night. I know I shouldn't have gotten mad, I was just worried because I had no idea who you were with or even where you were! But I'm going to change. From now on, I'm not going to get in arguments with you over petty shit. I love you so much and if I lost you, I would lose myself at the same time. Mona is not going to get in the way of our relationship, she can try to but she won't. We're stronger than her. If she says a thing to you, tell me. Don't keep it a secret. And be honest with me, like I'm going to be with you." He said, in a soft voice that whistled through my ears. I nodded and smiled at him.
"I love you, Julian." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled.
"I love you more, y/n." He replied, as I got on my tip toes. We both leaned in and kissed. I pulled away and gave him a cheesy smile.
"Come on, we're going to be late for class." He said, as he unwrapped his arms from my waist. I took his hand and we walked back to the classroom.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️