The Best Friend Tag

*New Text Message*

From Alex- What up man?

Me- nothing much you?

Du FUQ we sound like girls..

Me- yo man need a ride?

Alex- sure whatever pick me up at 8:20

Me- Later ✌️

Shit it was 7:30, I quickly tore off the covers on top of me, and headed to the showers, once I got out I quickly threw a pair of dark blue washed out jeans and a black v-neck t shirt on. I grabbed my bag and my phone and ran downstairs, where I met my innocent little sister reading a Hunger Games book this is her 20th time reading the damm book in a week!

I grabbed a granola bar and started munching on it.

"Morning lil sis" I cheerfully said with the grin on my face.

"Morning, can you drop me off?" She grumbled under her breath

"Sure"

You see my sister is a shy little kid and I don't think she had friends. That's why I try to be nice as I can. When were together.

We both headed out the door, were we jumped into the car.

10 mins into the ride I stopped at Alex's house.

"Are we at school yet?" Aria said without looking up

"Nah Were just stopping to pick up Alex"

"You could of told me! If I kne----------"

She got cut off

"Hey man, who's this pretty lady? New fuck buddy nice!!"

With that Aria was bright red and It look like she was gonna cry!

"No she's my sister" I almost yelled

What the fuck we been friends for how long and he doesn't know I have a sister.

"Oh, I thought your sister was ten, my bad" he said glaring at her boobs.

I decided not to say anything else for the entire ride, which made it pretty awkward.

When we arrived at school we took our separated ways,

"Your suck a fu*king di*k" punching Alex in the chest not the I'm going to kill you kind but like were besties so it doesn't matter kind if way...

"Whatever screw it I heard theirs a new chick today, fresh meat" I grin has my cheeks would let "what's the chicks name?" I wonder if she's hot. We didn't have a new kid in a while so hmmm.

"Piper Leon, I think she used to come to this school? "

OMG OMG OMG

My Piper

The one that moved

The girl I'm in love with..

Alex's words brought my whole world down in a matter of seconds.

"Dude what's wrong? You know this girl!?"

"Alex shut up okay just fucking shut up" I don't need his fu*king crap. I need to leave before I punch someone. Ugh perfect.

"Whatever man I'm leaving!"

Prick

*Bring Bring Bring*

Fu*k the bell rang

Who cares I'm not gonna to class.

I head to the school nurse fake sneezing and clutching my tummy. Lame right but no. Our School nurse is like 60 and loves kids, and a sucker for my pouty face. Other words I can get out of anything.