Forgive me(OnTae One-Shot)

(Author's note:This will be really crappy so...Don't bother to vote.)

Taemin was standing outside.He usually loved the light breeze as it slid across his skin,but today it was different. Taemin didn't want anything to disturb him,not even the breeze.

"I just don't get it,"He mumbled to himself."why won't Onew Hyung acknowledge me anymore?"Lately the leader had been different,he hadn't spoken to Taemin in three days. Taemin felt ignored by his hyung.

"Maybe I'm just annoying him. I'll leave him alone from now on." Taemin really liked his hyung and felt like he was bothering Onew with his desperate attempts to confess his feelings.Thoughts swirled in Taemin's mind.

Onew stepped outside and Taemin looked over. "I'm sorry,Onew Hyung. I'm going inside now..."He stood up from the steps in front of the building and collected his things."Taemin,I'm sorry.I'm ignoring you because I have feelings for you...I don't mean to ignore you,I just feel like you will reject me when I confess to you."

"Hyung...I love you.I don't want you to ignore me..."Taemin was about to walk inside when Onew pulled him into a soft kiss."Taemin,I love you too.Please,forgive me for everything I've done that has ever hurt your feelings."

"I forgive you."