The wedding

hey guys I'm tori I'm cowritting with Taylor she is amazayn I can't wait for you to know Cassie's secret

Alright lovelies read on.......

~*~*~*~

A year later

Tori's POV

I am Cassie's twin but she doesn't no that...but she will soon... And I'm going to tell her tonight at our mom's wedding.

Liam's POV

When I saw her I really missed her she has changed a lot, and she has gotten skinner and her mom invited all of us to her wedding but Cassie doesn't no that . I'm secretly going and so are the boys and the other girls. We are all excited to surprise her and I need to tell her that I didn't cheat on her and I never will. That I love her and I'll give her that present.

Cassie's POV

I was at the wedding all dressed up, and I just finished getting Mallory all dressed to. She's the flower girl. Oh I guess I should introduce you to her, Mallory is my 3 year old daughter, she hates spoons just like Liam, and she has eyes like him but hair long and wavy like me. I love her so much, but since Liam cheated on me I don't want her anywhere near him. At least until I can trust him with her.

Mallory and our neighbor Jack who's also 3 go out together. We are having them hold hands and walk down the isle while Mallory throws flowers.

Starting if the wedding..

Mallory and Jack walk down the isle, then the bridesmaids which are paired with the grooms so I'm walking with my new brother, our neighbor is walking with her husband, and Tori is walking with Jacob, who is my stepdads best friend. I was smiling because I really think David is good for my mom. And my stepbrother is really nice too. We got to the part where we go our separate ways and when I got to my stepfather he kissed me on the cheek and I went to my side. Mallory came to me and I picked her up. And kissed her in the cheek. I was so happy right now! I couldn't believe this day finally came! :)

Then my mom came down and she looked gorgeous as she got into her spot my grandpa had already sat down in his. The wedding went on and everything went smoothly. Now we were waiting around for a while and everyone was catching up with each other before the after party.

a/n hey guys Taylor and I will update later because I have to reset my password and babysit so sorry and I'll be back here around 5:30 /6:00
thanks Taylor 4 updating I got sick