Followed

The final bell rung, Ellie hopped out of her seat and ran out of the classroom with all the other kids. It was the end of school, that meant that kids like Ellie could go home and do their things. Ellie met up with her friends at the edge of the campus. 

     "How was your first day of middle school?" asked Vicky, her 7th grade friend. 

     "It was okay, I got some pretty decent teachers," replied Ellie. She told all her friends about her teachers. Ellie and her friends began walking from the school, they walked along the side of the dirt road that led to their homes. Ellie was so focused on talking to her friends, she didn't notice the black van following her down the dusty dirt road. The driver, a man by the name of Dick Gold. 

     Dick was an infamous murder. He is known for the 2055 Brooklyn Murder Spree. He and his faithful followers murdered 40 people. He is also known for raping many girls, especially young ones. He was sentenced to 60 years in jail but only served 15 years. Now, he was out of jail and was ready to kidnap another girl. He slowly trailed the girl from behind. 

    "What a nice girl?" Dick said to himself. "She's perfect," Dick fell in love with Ellie. He adored her long brown hair that reached her waist. Dick started sweating, his hands started trembling. That girl will be mine, though Dick. A gust of wind blew Ellie's hair in her face. Dick watched in awe as Ellie pushed her hair out of her face. "I must have that girl," said Dick. Dick took out his smartphone, snapped a picture of Ellie and honked the horn to let the girls know he was coming through. As he passed Ellie, he gave her a little smile. He turned right at the next intersection and went home to plan a kidnapping.

    Ellie felt a little strange, like she had just been watched. She though she saw the man smile at her when he passed. She though she heard a smartphone snap when she pushed her hair out of her face. Had that man took a picture of her? She felt a little light-headed. It was probably the wind, thought Ellie. She pushed aside her thoughts and talked with her friends. That night, Ellie didn't say anything to her parents.