The Abduction of Ellie Brown

It happened the next morning, Ellie had just walked out the door and onto the dirt road. She was in a quiet area, there weren't any houses nearby. Her friends had gone without her that morning, they were probably at school waiting for her. She heard a car roll up behind her. She didn't worry, she heard that noise many times. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. The hand yanked her. Her mouth was clamped with another hand, she started kicking the person with her Converse sneakers. It was no use, Ellie's eyes widened. She was being kidnapped, she tried to scream but the hand was still on her mouth. The light faded and the sound of a van started. She felt a handkerchief being tied around her neck. She felt ropes being tied around her hands and legs. Then, the van started to move. There was nothing Ellie could do.

    Ellie winced as she crashed into the side of the van. She felt a sharp sting in her knee, there was a needle, it had left a cut in her knee and a hole in her leggings. Ellie though about her friends. Had school started? Were her friends wondering where she was? Was the office staff alerting her parents? What about her mom? How would she react? 

    Hours passed as Ellie slammed into walls, she needed to pee real bad. Finally, the door to the van opened. A hand grabbed her sweatshirt and removed it. Then, the sweatshirt was placed over her face. A hand roughly grabbed her shoulder and dragged her to a house. She was led downstairs into what felt like a basement. The sweatshirt was removed from her head. In her face, she saw a muscular man with a mustache that touched each cheekbone. 

    "Who are you and what do you want from me?" asked Ellie in panic. She was panting real hard, scared that this man was here to end her life. The man laughed and stood over her. 

    "My name is Dick Gold, you might know me as the guy who killed nearly forty people in Brooklyn," said Dick. Ellie gasped, she had been kidnapped by an infamous murderer. 

    "Please sir, could you please release me?" asked Ellie in desperation. She flipped her hair out of her face to see Dick.

    "No can do little girl, I can't trust you, you'll tell people about me and I'll get arrested," said Dick.

    "Please please, I promise I won't tell anyone," said Ellie. Dick just snickered, he roughly grabbed Ellie's hands and used a long piece of rope to tie her hands to a pole in the center of the basement. 

    "I'll be back, umm, I'll call you Honey," said Dick. He laughed at himself and walked up the stairs. "Don't you dare try and escape," said Dick at the top of the stairs. "If you do, I'll hunt you down and kill you and your family." Dick gave Ellie an okay sign and locked the basement door. Ellie groaned, she started breathing quickly. She was sweating all over. The world around her was spinning. Ellie's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell on the floor.