four

matty began pacing back and forth in his tiny London flat, eagerly waiting for a text from the mysterious girl from last night. 

he started running his hands through his hair and his heart was thumping out of his chest.

"I can't do this." he said as he quickly undressed himself and stepped into the shower to distract his anxiety. 

he silently stood in the shower thinking of different scenarios regarding the girl, maybe she is still asleep or maybe she's working.

matty tried to reassure himself before the negative thoughts came along, but he was too slow. 

maybe she's with her boyfriend or she's dead.

once these thoughts circled in matty's head he stared at the plain white tile of his shower wall imagining a gorgeous girl like her with someone she actually deserves. 

he then shook his head trying to get the thought out of his head and stepped out of the shower. 

right when he got out of the shower he went straight to his phone even though he was still dripping wet.

nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellooooo I am back, I have become inspied again and I'm not sure how long this is going to last but expect another update or two :)