Chapter 13: Something truly terrifying...

(Jesus H. Christ, I can't look at that anymore.... Bless my soul! Also, not Γοητεύ, just so you know. *shivers because it's creepy and I just got back from the Ice Rink.*)

I felt some liquid roll down my face, I opened my eyes to a creature (Above *shiver*) hovering above me holding a knife, I blinked, and it was gone. I sat up in my bed, wiped the liquid off my face and examined it. It was a mixture of red and black. Blood and... ink...? I tried to look around, but I couldn't see. The lighter! I pulled it out of my pocket, and lit it. Revealing the creature with my katana. "HEY!" I yelled. It ran out the window, and I followed it. I put the lighter out for two reasons. 1. There is a lot of trees and other plant life. 2. It was not really needed because there was coincidentally a full moon.

I continued to run after it until we were outside on the street. It tried to grab me by shooting ink at me, but I dodged. I had an idea, I lit the lighter again, and threw it at the creature, setting it on fire surprisingly quicker than I thought it would. It dropped my katana, and screamed in pain. "MISTRESS WILL GET YOU!!!!" It screamed at me as it burned. "MISTRESS WILL GET YOU!!!" (Artemis_Yuki: ... Well that was brutal... Kaen: No joke...) Students and teachers came to investigate, and the principle asked me what happened. "It broke into my room and stole my katana. I chased it, but it had a knife. I had nothing but a lighter, so I threw it at it." I answered. "Why did you have a lighter?" She asked. "My mother gave it to me yesterday." I answered. The cops arrived soon after, and asked me to show them my room.

"I was sleeping in my bed until I felt something fall on my face, I saw it hovering over me with a knife, I blinked once and it moved to my window. I lit the lighter because I couldn't see, and saw it with my katana. I chased it out the window, and after it tried to attack me, I threw the lighter at it." I explained. "Okay, we'll have someone come back tomorrow to ask some more questions. Right now, I believe you should get some sleep." One of them said. I couldn't lie, I was pretty tired. "Alright." I climbed into bed after they left, and fell asleep.

The next day, I was shaken awake by a young man in a trench coat, he had short brown hair, and black eyes. "Kaen, hello, you need to wake up." he said. "What in the...? Who are you?" I asked groggily, I did NOT get enough sleep last night. "My name is Bonum Tantùm, but you can just call me Tantùm, Mr. Yukimura." He answered. "Oh, right. They were sending someone to ask me questions." I said to myself. "Yes, I am." He said. "Alright, first of all, can you describe it to me. I need you to tell me all details, sex, height, weight, skin color, everything, and be honest." "Actually, I couldn't tell if it was male or female, it didn't even look human at all." I explained. "It was black and white, it had a round head, two ears on the top of it's head, one that seemed to have been sliced off, sharp teeth, glowing white eyes, spikes instead of arms, and it was covered in ink, too." He didn't buy it. "C'mon, kid. This isn't a horror film. Be honest, you can trust me." He insisted. "That was the truth, and here's the things you can believe. It looked to be about the size of a ten year old child, weight is around seventy-two pounds, and I couldn't tell what sex. Best not horrific and believable description." I said.

He sighed. "If that's the way you want to play it... I guess you're a suspect, kiddo." He said. I mentally cursed myself, and asked, "A suspect for what exactly?" "Last night there was a student who has gone missing. on their bedroom wall was written in blood, 'I'm coming for you, next.'" he explained. My eyes widened. "Which one!? Which student!?" I asked. "We're not exactly able to give that out, yet, but you'll find out." he said, walking to the door. "Anyway, I'm done with questions, for today. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." He opened the door, and closed it. I let out a long sigh. What am I going to do...? I thought.

I got dressed, grabbed my stuff and went to class. When I walked into the room, everyone went quiet, and just stared at me as I sat down in my seat. Right after, I heard them say, "Isn't it a little strange that he was attacked and a student was taken on the same night? I think it was him, doesn't it make sense? Why did he have something flammable, and there was a knife, too. I bet it was his." "I can hear you, you know, and that knife was not mine. I don't even own a knife at all." I explained. They looked at me suspiciously, and my father's katana. "Then why do you have a katana?" One asked. I glanced at it, and remembered my dad. At first I felt like I was going to cry, but then I smiled, and answered, "This isn't mine, it belongs to my father, who died while on a military mission. I keep it around me so I can be more like my father."

Just smile, and deal with it... I thought. Just smile, and deal with it... I went back to my desk, and read a book until class started. I noticed that Hachi wasn't here, so I think I might've glanced at her desk a lot during class. I hoped she was okay, and wasn't the one Tantùm was talking about...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe how many more people and how many people in all have added this to their library. Thanks guys! :D

Also, the next crossover between Flame and The Things Unknown is almost here! Just in the next chapter. Also, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the cliffhangers, I hate them! But I don't know what else to do! Anyway, don't forget to check out our parody of the story, and share. I would really like that.

Well, until the next chapter(or if you message me), dear readers! :D