Faction High

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO YEAH. PLEASE READ MY STORY. AFTER THIS ILL POST MORE BOOK I PROMISE KK BYE!!!!

TOBIAS'S POV

CHAPER 1

I was just at school with my friends when this pretty, no beautiful, girl walked past us. All I could do was smile. She glanced over at us and smiled. Then she looked lost. So as an instinct I was about to help her when stupid Christina goes over. Then I see them walk toward my locker. It can't be. Oh my god, her lockers next to mine. Wait why am I excited about that. Oh yeah, because I like her. Then dumbass Uriah yells " Yo Tris I'm havin a party if you wanna come." Then no more than a minute later adds "To-Four will be there." I shoot him a death glare and walk over to my locker and say " Uh, sorry about Uriah he's something we like to call an annoying dumbass." I look away but hear her cute laugh. I so something I relies I probably will get back at for. I pick her up, take her class list, throw her over my shoulder and slowly walk to class. All I hear is her telling me to put her down. Once were next to our class I put her down. As she is about to walk into class, I see scars on her legs. So I grab her hand pull her away from the class. I look at her and ask " Why are there scars on your wrist?" "I-I-I cut" she practically whispers. Right as she looks down I make her look up then ask " Why would a girl as beautiful as you have a reason to cut." I pause for a second then add " If anyone ever lays a hand on you Trissy I will hurt them. Bad." At first she smiles, then looks scared as hell. she runs I to class. I walk in after her and hand a note to our teacher and sit next to Tris.

Chapter 2

Tris's POV

After I ran into class Four walked in and say next to me. I looked up at him and cried as he looked at my legs. He looked up at me. Then said " Were hanging out today." I don't know if I should be worried or not. But all I said was " At my house." After class we walked to our lockers.

~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~ When we were in my room I heard my dad walking up the stairs and froze. Four looked at me confused, I asked him if he could hide in my closet and not Come out no matter what. He agreed. When my dad came in my room I laid on my stomach and he beat me bad. The I laid on my stomach and he beat me with the same belt again. Then threw me off my bed and started kicking me. In the head, ribs, side anywhere he could. At that point he got out his special belt. After that belt I passed out. But oddly I woke up on a bed. Not I'm my room I looked around and saw I was in Fours room. When he saw me awake, he came and

sat next to me. "How you feeling Trissy?" "okay I guess." I lied. He couldn't know the truth. It would kill him.