Chapter 12

Lilas pov.
I was vlogging for rice as he was driving "hey guys it's Lila and rice driving us to IHOP so yeah I'll see u guys when we get there" I said to the camera covering the lease with my hand. For the rest of the ride me and rice just listened to music and talked with his hand on my thigh. Recently rice has made me so happy. Anyways we pulled up to IHOP and I grabbed his vlog camera. "Hey guys were at IHOP now I'll talk to y'all when we get our food" I said turning the camera off. Rice came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face on my shoulder. "Your so cute" he said kissing my neck as we walked towards the door. When we got to the door he moved from behind me, slapped my ass, and then opened the door for me. "Thank you my kind sir" I said giving him a kiss. He held my hand as we waited it be seated at the front. When we finally got seated we ordered our drinks first we both wanted iced tea. "Hey guys Lila back at again with my boyfriends vlogs" I said holding his camera while scooting  to his side of our booth and giving him a kiss. "So I'm gonna get the Nutella and strawberry pancakes what are you gonna get?" I asked him curiously once I turned off the camera "I'm gonna have the triple berry pancakes" he said Closing his menu and placing it at the front end of the table like mine. The waitress came back with out drinks and placed them down "can I get your order or do you guys need more time?" She asked sincerely. She was a little old lady with graying hair but she seemed very sweet. "I'll have the triple berry short stack" rice replied "and I'll have the Nutella and strawberries short stack" I replied to the lady after rice. "Ok it will be out soon" she said taking out menus. "Thanks" me and rice both said. We just chatted the whole time until the lady came back carrying a tray with our stuff. "Here you are" she said handing us our plates "thank you so much" I said smiling at the lady.

"Hey guys so me and lila are out for brunch at IHOP I got the triple berry pancakes and she got the Nutella and strawberries pancakes" he said taking a little bit of Nutella and eating it. "Rice really" I said slapping his arm while I was still in the frame. So when we finished eating and we payed we got back in the car and went home. We went up to my room to film the "I do my boyfriend makeup" tag. "Hey guys it Lila back at it again" I said to the camera once it was turned on. "And today I'm doing my boyfriend rice's makeup" I said giving him a kiss.

-when videos over-
"Thanks sm for watching my boyfriend become my girlfriend now we're gonna go show everyone bye" I said kissing the camera lens. "You look hot" I said to rice he had glam makeup, a skirt and crop top of mine on, and a black wig he bought I guess. We went around the house showing Everyone and there reactions were hilarious. I then went back to my room, edited my video, and uploaded it. I smelt food so I ran downstairs to see Cheo making some pasta with meatballs. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank the gods for the amazing chef Cheo" I said while I sat on a bar stool eating my pasta from a bowl. Soon enough everyone was downstairs and we were all just talking and eating. Me and rice then showered and then I slipped on one of his shirts over my undies and went to bed snuggled up to him.... today has been great

-Instagram post from lunch-

Wowlilla:were cute Tagged: /riceComments disabled500,000 likes

Wowlilla:were cute
Tagged: /rice
Comments disabled
500,000 likes

Rice: isn't she a total babeTagged:/wowlilla600,000 likes Comments are disabled

Tagged:/wowlilla
600,000 likes
Comments are disabled

Thanks sm for reading another chapter. I hope ya enjoyed comment your opinion. Please vote and shore this it means the world to me. Thanks sm for reading
Much love,
Sophia❤️