Chapter 5

The three woke up nice and early. They never really had a reason to not. All of their pasts had forced them up. Sakura was now wearing a cherry pink short kimono. Under she wore black ninja shorts. She also had finger less gloves on and a pouch or ninja tools tied to her side. She had tied her headband around her neck. 

Naruto took a different approach. He added the color black A LOT. (Basically the one Ero-sennin got him but it show his stomach)

Sasuke wore ANBU clothing but no mask. 

As they arrived at the training grounds they realized they could not sense their sensei. This pissed them off. Was he late again. Now they were going to hold back but now that he was late maybe not.

Kakashi POV

After a long while reading my precious Icha Icha. I noticed that I was late. Oops. Well then. In poofed off. When I arrived I was surprised by their appearance and what they were doing. I saw the head fan girl not flirting with Sasuke and talking to the blonde. From what I saw yesterday she hated his guts. And Sasuke was putting in his interests in the talk. SMILING and TALKING. ummmmm. OK...

"Alright everubody time to start"

"Hai!"

Kakashi raised his eyebrow at this most children would not act so strict. Most would also have much less respect for a stranger unless the knew who he was.

"Alright simple get the bells, and if you fail no lunch START!"

And all the gennins jumped off. kakashi furrowed his eyebrows. These gennins were very good at hiding their chakra... TO good. I narrow my eyes as suddenly all of them launched at me...

Sakura aimed right next to me making a huge crack. My eyes widen, what. A child with the strength of Tsunade.

TIME SKIP

Wha-WHAT why how? Currently I was lying on the ground. My ribs were broken and my joints dislocated. I had blood everywhere and paint mixed in. I struggled to put a henge on as I limped into the Hokage's office.

"Team 7... pass" I quickly poofed home. I was scared. My gennin were monsters. OMG. I'm going to die. Good bye cruel world. They burnt my Icha Icha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please like and comment. The next chapter should be up shortly. As always love ya all!!!