Or the one where they both have kinks but don't know about it

[August 28th, 11:45]

{Gerard's POV}

Mikey and I were sitting at a small, poorly-decorated table in our local coffee shop of New Jersey, each a cup of coffee in front of us. Inside the coffee shop, the local news channel was playing as a background white noise, and some people were chattering. Mikey was staring at me as I was tapping my fingers nervously against the side of my mug. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"I... I need your help." I said, my eyes still fixed on the table.

"What can I do for you, little one?"

"Mikey..."

My brother knew. He knew me better than I did myself. He knew what this was all about.

"I... I haven't told him yet."

"What do you mean?" he said in a more serious tone.

"I didn't tell him. About the... You know."

Mikey quirked an eyebrow, but then it hit him like a train. His jaw slacked open at the realization, and he opened his arms in a friendly hug, which I gladly accepted. I sat down on the bench next to him and slid my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest. I could hear his heart beating, a small but well-built rhythm, and it calmed me down for a short while.

"Gerard, how did you even survive all this time? You know you need this. You need to be loved and be taken care of. Damn..."

I felt my heart ripping open in my chest and my eyes filled with tears.

"Shhh.. It's okay, lil' buddy, it's okay..." Mikey reassured me while petting my hair. I knew this meant nothing to him; he's been comforting me ever since our grandmother died in 2004. He's always been there to help me out. When we were kids, I used to bring my blanket into his room in the middle of the night and sleep next to him. It used to make me feel more safe, and he stopped having night terrors soon after. Mikey and I have always been like twins, even if we have a few years of difference, it feels to me like we're the same dude.

"Gerard... You... You need to tell him. I knew you were acting strange lately. You have to tell him as soon as you can."

"But... But... What if-"

"He's not into it?" Mikey completed. "Gerard, he loves you. Desperately. He will not give up on you because of that. You need to tell him as soon as you get home. Okay? Promise me."

I stayed silent for a minute or so, before looking at Mikey, who was still staring at me, an eyebrow raised.

"I promise."

-

[August 28th, 11:47]

{Frank's POV}

Ray and I were sitting on the old green couch in my living room. He was still looking at me in disbelief, but soon enough he bursted out in laughter. I kicked his leg but he just kept laughing.

"It's not funny!" I protested.

"No, it's not funny" Ray said, regaining his composure. "It's REALLY funny" he said, bursting out in laughter again. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I knew he would laugh at me, but I didn't think that telling him that I was into light BDSM would make him nearly die of cardiac arrest because he's laughing too hard.