Chapter One

(Riley/Left Sam/Middle Taylor/Right)

Riley is the oldest Triplet. He has his dad's, Adams, middle name, Noah. He is the most well behaved triplet.

Sam is the middle child of the triplets. He has his papas, Blakes, middle name, Tollison. He is the trouble maker. He can be good but he is mostly a trouble maker.

Taylor is the youngest child of the triplets. He is a trouble maker. He is a trouble maker but mostly a good child. He is the most sensitive and is a papas boy.

Adam is more of a mother figure in the family. He gave birth to the triplets. Male Pregnancy is very common now a days. Adam hates disciplining the triplets. He loves cuddling his Kids and husband.

Blake is the disciplinarian in the family. He hates disciplining the kids but has too when they misbehave. He loves playing and cuddling with his Kids. He loves cuddling with his husband.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Taylor! Come on we gotta go!" Adam yelled up the stairs. The triplets where going to the doctor for there yearlies and Taylor hated the doctor. Blake was getting angry that the child wouldn't listen. Blake started making his way up the stairs.

"Blake!" Adam called.

"No Adam we need to leave so I'm going to get him!" Blake said as he got to the top of the stairs. He went to Taylors room and saw the boy sitting on his bed with a tear in his eye. When Taylor saw Blake he sobbed. He knew he was in trouble. Blake came over and lifted the boy.

"Papa!" Taylor cried when Blake landed four hard smacks to his bottom.

"When we say to come on Taylor James you come! Do you understand?" Blake asked. Taylor nodded and sobbed. Blake picked him up and carried him downstairs.

"Oh Taylor." Adam sighed when he saw Taylor crying. They family got in the car and drove to the doctors office. When they arrived Taylor sobbed again.

"No daddy! I don't want to!" Taylor sobbed. Adam gave him a sad smile as he got him out of his booster seat. Blake had to hold Taylor's hand as they went inside. Adam signed them in while Blake sat with Taylor on his lap, Riley on his left, and Sam on his right with Adam sitting next to Sam.

"Shevine?" The nurse called. Blake stood carrying Taylor while Adam followed behind the other too.

"Okay I need to take there weight, height, and temperature." The nurse said. Riley being the oldest volunteered to go first. He weighted 23.5 kg (52 pounds). He was 4'3". He had a normal temperature.

Sam went next. He weighted 23.1 kg (51 pounds). He was 4'2". He had a normal temperature.

Last was Taylor.

"Come on Tay your turn." Adam said. Taylor shook his head no.

"If you don't do this and you start acting up you are going to be in trouble!" Blake whispered in his ear. Taylor whimpered as Blake put him down.

Taylor finally stood on the scale. He weighted 22.2 kg (49 pounds). He was 4'0". His had a normal temperature as well. When he was done he reached up for Blake to hold him again. Blake picked him up and carried him to the room. Adam sat in a chair, Blake sat in the chair next to Adam with Taylor on his lap. Riley and Sam sat on the table bed and waited. 

"I want to go home daddy." Taylor cried.

"I know baby. We will be done soon!" Adam told him kissing his head. Adam knows Taylor is the most sensitive. Then there was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.