Part 1

Reversed Destinies Episode 1

Hello buddies,

We have seen many fan versions for sR different tracks. But, this track will be completely different..

This track goes back of 20 years..

When Janaki comes to know Shekar has a relation with Sharmista. Now, everything will change.

Janaki is not over reacted but feels sad for the shattered love story of Shekar and Shomi. Then, Daadi enters and frustrates on Shomi.

Janaki tries to prevent Daadi.

Now,

Shomi is standing at the edge of steps. Daadi was scolding Shomi, Janaki holds Daadi.. but she pushes her..

Daadi's hand accidentally touches Shomi and Shomi falls of from steps..

Shekar, Janaki and Daadi shocks.

Janaki and Shekar runs near Shomi who was lying in pool of blood. Swara who is a two months baby comes there crawling crying.

Shomi: shekar, swara is your daughter.. please take care of swara..

Janaki(in tears): swara is my elder daughter from today shomi, swara is my daughter..

Shomi smiles and leaves her last breath. Shekar cries holding Shomi and Janaki takes swara into her hands and cries.

The screen freezes.

After one year.. Janaki gives birth to a baby girl. They name her Ragini.

Shekar and Janaki have left Daadi and they are staying with Dida now.

Janaki:: Shekar ji, not just Ragini.. but swara is also my daughter.. so, don't worry..

Shekar smiles.

The screen freezes again..

---------(After 20 years)--------

Shekar and Janaki receives Ap, Dp and Laksh. They will sit.

Janaki:: i will bring swara..

Ap and Dp nods their head. Laksh was silent. His phone rings, "Just a minute, an important call.."

He takes an excuse and goes aside.

Laksh was talking in the phone.

"I'm feeling nervous, we came to see a girl.." LAksh is saying.

"Bhayya, don't panic. You are a boy..!! be strong and talk in modern way.. don't be sanskari..!!" Uttara says.

Laksh smiles and nods his head.

Then, he hears a shout of a girl, "Ahhh"

Laksh shocks and looks aside...

A girl was wearing dark pink lehenga, a choli has fell on her face... and she couldn't see anything...

Her legs were trying to balance on skating shoes, she was sliding on legs along the corridor,.. she comes towards Laksh in such a speed, before Laksh realizes what is happening..!

That girl bumps into Laksh, Laksh's phone falls aside.. and She falls in Laksh's arms. They both are in filmy pose now... she has wrapped her hands around his neck without falling.

{guys, we have to admit a fact.. how many times we may see this scene in movies or shows.. still we love this scene.. right..!!}

Laksh was holding her in his arms and she was looking at him in shock. Laksh can look at her slightly from that half transparent choli.. her big eyes, small lips and cute cheeks.