Part 8: the end

This part is for you.. prateeksha94  ;-p

----------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF IMAGINATION

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone looks shocked at Ragini with her statement. 

"Yes papa. I have changed the names..!!" Ragini says again. 

Everyone remains calm as they expect Ragini's explanation now. She starts saying.. 

"Papa, once in childhood.. I happened to read your dairy. Then, I came to know.. swara was Shomi maa's daughter. I understood how you loved Shomi maa and how you are missing her. So, I felt her too as my mother and swara as my own sister. I never showed any difference. Just used to feel, if she would have also been with us.." 

Everyone looks on.. 

"Then recently Daadi maa entered into our lives back. From dairy i know about her. I expected what is Daadi is going to do now. If she identifies me as her ladoo, she will betray swara. That's why, I have changed the names so that she won't get doubt. It's ok, if she hates me. But, I can't tolerate if swara is in tears.." 

(That's why my story name is 'Reversed destinies'. Everything.. just got reversed..!!) 

swara falls on her knees and cries. Daadi maa bends her head in guilt. 

Janaki says in tears, "Ragini, I was just shattered for a minute, while you are saying that you aren't my daughter. How can you dare to think like that?? Didn't you think about your mother a little..?" 

Ragini in tears.. "Sorry maa..." 

Shekar wipes his tears.. "At least now my daughters understood what sacrifice Janaki made. She looked after swara too as her own daughter." 

Ragini goes near swara and Janaki too.. she asks sorry in tears. Ragini and Janaki excuses her. Daadi maa looks on.. 

Ragini hugs both of them in smile and she then, looks at Laksh. His face from emotion changes to anger. Ragini surprises. 

Laksh goes out silently. Ragini goes after him. 

"Laksh.. what happened??" 

Laksh turns back in anger. 

"If you know all this thing?? why you need to lie to me?? why did you give my build up that you aren't Janaki aunty's daughter??" 

Ragini says in hesitation, 

"Bcz Laksh.. I wanted to let it be as secret forever..!!" 

Laksh:: so, you don't trust me??

Rag:: no no.. Laksh..!! it's not like that..!!

Lak:: enough Ragini..!! I thought you love me. But you don't..!!

Rag:: no.. I do..!!

Lak:: if that's true, you would have never lied to me. Just you thought, like this na.. "this lucky will accept whatever i do..!!"