.A Thug Experience:Chapter 1

Characters:

Shaniyah:18

Clayton:18

Ty:17

Parker:18 1/2

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shaniyah P.O.V

HI!! Im Shaniyah Brown and I am 18 years old I am light-skined and 4 ft 11. I am thick in all the right places and I have a mother and a father. I am fairly rich and I even have my own car. My best friend's name is Clayton and Parker.I live in a mansion in Miami. I also have an older brother named Marquay he is my life.

I have a great day everday of my life my brother and I live together.

I was getting out of bed  to go to the store when my bestie Parker called me..

"Hello!...What yhu want early this morning girl!"I say playfully.

"Oh well bitch I just wanted yhu to come get me cause I do not wanna stay in this damn house with Jr all damn day!"she say.

"Aight lemme get straight nd ill  text yhu wen im on the way!"

"aight!"

******************************************

I went in the shower for about 10 mins and then I hopped out and went into my walk-in closet and put on a Krop top shirt that says "pretty girl rock" on it.It was red and the words were black. I also put on my black jeans with my black and white bred 11's .

To top that off I put a lil TT of make-up on and my hoop earrings and my silver necklace that also says "pretty girl rock" on it.

I did my hygiene and everything before that then I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys. I went downstairs grabbed a apple and kissed mom and dad bye.

"Now hunny yhu be careful out there ok?!"They both said in unsion.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Parker's P.O.V

I had on a krop top rhat was peach looking with nothing on it with a forever 21 pants and to top that off I but on my white and peach KD's.

I heard a knock on my room door it must've been Jr. because we have a secret knock.

"Come in Jr.!"I said while putting in my last earring.

"What's up sis...where yhu finnah go!?"He said lifting one eyebrow.

"Does it fucking mater to yhu!?"I say getting smart raising one eyebrow copying him.

"Well damn yhu aine had to get all fucking smart...mane bye with that bullshit..and tell Shaniyah to call me!!!"He said.

"GET OUT MOTHERFUCKA"I said yelling at the top of my lungs.Gosh that boy get on my nerve but I love em!

#########################

Junior ' s   P.O.V

Shaniyah is my love...I crush that girl with all my heart she got some body parts I wanna....never mind bye!

Shaniyah P.O.V

I texted Parker telling her to come outside and that I was on the way. I sped off to her  house an blasted my music.

Just a lil update or you guys....✌✔♥☝☝☝