Ch25 This voice

As Kian walked away, but you kept your same position, hugging your legs on your bed. You stared at the table where the food was placed, but just stared. Looking at it, your favorite food lying on the table, in a porcelain white plate. You remembered how you used to eat it with Kian, how he used to feed you with it. These were some nice memories, well until the blood and the bones, and the intensities came to your mind. You started trembling at the thought of that. Your brain wanted to kick himself out and ran away with tiny pink legs, far, far,far away. 

'Should've killed him too'     the voice said quietly and huskily.

'Who the hell are ya? Why the fuck are ya in my head? Why do ya tell me these things? Why do ya tell me to do bad things? Why do ya make me do bad things?'

'Don't get me wrong. The only way to protect yourself is to hurt others. If ya don't hurt them they will hurt ya. So all I do is protecting ya, get used to me. Ya should've, by now.'

'Why do ya have to be in my mind? Why not anybody other's?' 

'Because ya're weak. And I was called by someone to protect ya...'

'By who?'

'Ya can't make me tell ya.'

'Please, tell me.' you pleaded the voice in your head

'Ha! How pitiful! Ya can't even demand your answers!'

'Just tell me!'

'Nha-ha. Now, why would I?

'Just do it.'

'Ya see that's why your friend died. Daturu died because ya were weak. And all your new friends will die too, because ya are weak. Kian will kill 'em all, and ya'll stay there and watch.'

'NO! That won't happen. I demand an answer. Right now.'

'Nope!'

'If I die ya can't kill anymore. If I kill myself, ya failed protecting me, right?'

'Mhmm.'

'If I kill myself  ya won't have to protect me anymore. And ya'll have to leave my mind. And I'll get rid of all my problems. I won't have to deal with Kian and see people dying. I'll be free.'

'Ya think so?

'What do ya mean?'

'Look Kian is insane. Even if ya find a way to kill yourself, he'll make everything to keep ya alive, he loves ya. Even if he is nuts. Even when I'm nuts. He loves ya, no matter what are ya like.'

'Ya think there is no escape?'  you smirked to yourself

'What are ya thinking?'

'If I'm wounded really badly, will he take me to the hospital?'

'Low chance of that happening, but still, there is a chance. Ya wanna run away then?'

'We'll see. Maybe, maybe not.'

'How are ya gonna wound yourself? He is always spying on ya.'

'Well, I could bang my head in the wall or window 'till I either fall unconscious or unbelievably break something. Or ya could help me.'

'How?'

'I don't know, think of something.'

'Hmmm being demanding, I'm starting to like ya.'

LOOOOOOL I have a computer finally after 6 long years. And I kinda didn't have any intention to write. Yesterday was my birthday and I really wanted to kill myself. Blaah anyway now I have a goddamn idea how to continue that and a way to write it faster. 

Bye bye!!

BTW this story is not gonna end soon...