♛ Chapter Five ♛

"Woah, the one in Los Angeles is not this big!" Angelina exclaimed, taking a selfie.

"Woah, the eight in Lossy Angels is not this biggie!" Pearl said enthusiastically.

"Pearl, my precious dear Maltese, may you please stop copying me?" Angelina said, crouching down to Pearl's height so she could talk to Pearl.

"Pearl, my - oh yeah of coursey!" Pearl smiled and showed her pearly white teeth.

Angelina jumped in shock, smiling, she walked away.

Selena said, "So Beanie... are we getting First Class, Business Class, or Economy? Not that we mind."

"Oh I would like First Class," Angelina butted in.

"Oh I would like Eight Class," Pearl followed Angelina into Selena and Beanie's conversation.

"I just said that we didn't mind, are you kidding me?" Selena rolled her eyes.

"Oh I booked us First Class for traveling, your welcome." Beanie said, getting out his Skyrovia passport.

It was coloured purple with golden writing, he handed one to Selena and two to Angelina.

"Why not a private airplane?" Angelina asked.

"He already gave you a First Class, don't push it." Selena frowned.

"I can hold it myself!" Pearl said, raising her two fluffy paws.

"Honey, we -" Angelina began to say something in a very fake nice tone, but then decided to change her tone, "No."

"Awww, but like I can - BUTTAFLY!" Pearl leaped into the air and chased the magenta butterfly around.

The butterfly obviously did not like fluffy puppies, so it flew away.

"No fair, it didn't play pat-a-cake with me yet," Pearl pouted, crossing her fluffy paws.

"Ok, let's go get our tickets, follow me." Beanie flew in the air as the girls and Pearl followed him.

"Hello, I booked the Skyrovia Airline's First Class for two girls and 2 puppies." Beanie said, pushing his passport and ID card forward.

"Hello...Beanie?" The man said, looking at his keyboard.

Beanie nodded his head.

"Here are your tickets, how many luggages do you have?" The man asked.

Selena whispered, "We don't have luggages,"

"I know," Angelina said, then she waved her wand and a shiny medium sized rose gold luggage appeared, followed by her pink and gold backpack on her back.

"Good thinking," Selena waved her wand and a medium sized arctic blue luggage appeared, followed by her blue and silver backpack on her back.

Beanie, seeing what the girls are doing, he waved his paw and a small caramel brown luggage appeared, followed by his turquoise and black backpack on his back.

"I WANT TOO!!" Pearl shouted.

"No, you are too small for one." Angelina said, not looking at her.

"Am not." Pearl sniffed.

"Shhh, don't make a fuss, Pearl." Angelina said, still not looking at her.

Pearl nodded her fluffy head and snuggled into Angelina legs.

"Yes, we have 3 luggages." Beanie continued.

"Uh huh, now put them on this conveyor belt and now I want to see the other dudettes."