What...?

You awoke again with  the sounds of faint whispers coming from outside. It was Anti and Dark. You could only just make out what they were saying,
"She's a what?!?" Dark whisper-shouted to Anti
"She's a demon. Like us! She just hasn't come into her powers yet" Anti explained quickly. A hint of frustration in his voice.

You were trying to process what they were saying but this news was big. It would change everything. What would happen? Would my appearance change? What would I do??

The whispering continued for 5 minutes afterward but you weren't listening. You needed time to think about this.

The door slowly opened and Anti and Dark walked in.  They were looking guilty and nervous for what they were about to tell you.

"Ermm... y/n" Dark said quietly. Using a tone you had never heard him use before.
"Yes..." I replied, trying to gain all the confidence that I had.
"Well.... we have something to tell you.." Anti cut in. Nervously.
"Y-yes?" I said. My nerves beginning to grow.
"Your a demon like us" they both said at the same time, rushing it.
"I'm-I'm a what?!" You blurted. Backing away.
"A. Demon." said Anti. Returning to the tone he usually used.
You then felt a wave of nausea come over you and promptly passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, papergirlxox here. Tbh idk where I'm going with this. I'm currently writing another one and wanted to know if you want me to delete this and post the other or keep doing both of them? Let me know in the comments or message me. If anyone ever reads this....

Singing off,
Papergirlxox