chapter 3

A/N when I looked back at my chapter something happened so I deleted it and I'm just gonna write it again

~Kenzie❤️

_______________________________

I got up and very one was still asleep. They must have stayed up late. Since no one was up I got bored and discussed I wanted to make some breakfast. I was gonna make blueberry pancakes that my grandma taught me how to make. about the middle of me making breakfast Cassidy and kaitlyn came into the kitchens

"Hey Kenzie what you makin?" kaitlyn asked

"My grandmas blueberry pancakes"

" Yumm I love when your grandma makes them when I'm over your house"

"Well I guess I learn from the best"

We all laughed I guess the boys were all still asleep cause it was still quite in the living room.

"Kaitlyn what happend when you were talking to jojo last night?" I asked

"Well he told me he liked me for a while then asked me out"

"And I guess you said yes" as I cut her off

"Yeah basically"she said

"So Kenzie I was thinking that you me and kaitlyn can go to the mall later and go get outfits for the party" said Cassidy

" Yeah I'd love to to that, it's gonna be fun to go and hang with my best friends ."

When I finished making the pancakes and put them on the and and put them on the table the boys came in

"Oooh what's smell? it smells good" Justin said while walking over to me to too give me a hug.

"The pancakes I made I made you guys"

Every one sat at the table eating , I wasn't hungry I think it was from what happened last night.

"I'm gonna gat take a shower and I'll be back down in a few" I said while going over to Justin giving him a kiss

I got up from the table and walked upstairs. I went in my bathroom and took all my clothes and got in, I washed my hair and body and then got out. I dried off and put on my high waisted jean shorts and a hot pink crop top. I blow dried my hair and put on some white eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I got finished and walked down stairs and every one was sitting in the living room. every one was already dressed, did I really take that long?

I went and sat next to Justin and he grabbed my hand interlocking out fingers. All I did was blush Justin looked over at me and smiled. When I looked over at Cassidy she was taking a picture of us I don't know why she does that she that she always likes to snipe me,it makes me so mad.she put away her phone and just sat there, it started to get boring.

"So are you guys ready to go" kaitlyn said

"Yeah" me and Cassidy said at the same time

The boys said they wanted to come with is and I really didn't careneither did any of the other girls they love being around their boyfriends.

We all got into Cassidy's moms car and when we got there she said said she was gonna be back at 3 and it was 12 now and the party was at 6 so we had lots of time to waste.

We got in and we got Popeyes cause we where hungry.then we went to yah know shopping. it was so much fun hanging out with them. I wish we could get out more like this. We were done, wow time goes by fast when your having fun. we had a lot of bags it was kinda bad how many we had.Cassidy's mom picked us up and took us back home and the boys took their stuff into Justin's room to get ready and we went into Cassidy's room. we got ready listening to buck wild by Dillon Rupp and Taylor caniff on repeat. we redid our hair and makeup and now we had to get dressed. kaitlyn chose high waisted shorts and a cute purple tank top and her sperrys, Cassidy picked out a blue dress and some black sandals. Cassidy never wears dresses I mean never I think she is becoming more girly for Robbie, and I choose jean shorts and a floral crop top with my all black vans.

We got finished and walked down stairs and the boys were sitting on the couch waiting for us. They didn't wear any thing spectacular just a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. we still had another 30 minutes left so I went and sat down by Justin and he put his arm around me.

"You look pretty" he whispered in my ear

"Thanks you don't look to bad your self."

We sat there for another 20 minutes until Wendy(Cassidy's mom) came in

"Are you guys ready to go" Wendy said

"Yep" we all said

We got Into sandy(sandy is her car and yes they named it) and we were off to the party and I was exited too.

_______________________________

A/N

Sorry it's kinda bad but I really didn't remember what u wrote before it deleted some if my story

U think I'm gonna make a magcon story with all the boys in it comment if you think is should and if you wanna be in it

~ Kenzie❤️